baby groups

Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:12 am
Just Joined

fhands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default baby groups

Hi there does anyone know of any baby groups on the sunshine coast i have 2kids 9months and 2.we live kawana area or any contacts for groups any help appreciated
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:07 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Default Re: baby groups

Originally Posted by fhands
Hi there does anyone know of any baby groups on the sunshine coast i have 2kids 9months and 2.we live kawana area or any contacts for groups any help appreciated

Hiya,

Try searching here http://www.playgroupaustralia.com.au/qld/

hth,

Ellie
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

At the Kawana library on a Wednesday morning I think, they do a story time where parents also go and meet up...Have you just emigrated out here - we are just down the road at Caloundra
Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:52 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Look up your local Early Childhood Centre, they are handy for getting you together with other mums and also development checks that your health visitor would have done in the UK. They are operated by you local area health service.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:33 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Hi i live in Caloundra, i have 2 boys - 2 & 4, maybe we could meet up next week? ....and Speargun?
I have a friend also that has a 2year old i will ask her too x
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

ring up your local healthcare clinic as ours gives details of groups available