Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Baby arrived and meds requested

Baby arrived and meds requested

Old Mar 27th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Baby arrived and meds requested

Well now, our little baby Hayley arrived on the 8th March, only 12 days late (I was climbing walls) and weighing a whopping 9lb 6ozs.

Steve immediately e-mailed Alan Collett (lets get our priorities straight) on the monday and by saturday he'd let us know our Meds and Police Checks had been requested.

We can't believe it was so quick. Our meds are booked for the 29th April. Little Hayley has sent her passport application off and we have to have all info back by the 8th June.

Now its all starting to seem real, especially after we've been waiting so long for the baby to arrive, we could be on our way.

OH MY GOD

Jo xx
Old Mar 27th 2004, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

double celebrations well done on both the great events

arlene
Old Mar 27th 2004, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooh Congratulations!!!! Hope the meds go smoothly!
Old Mar 27th 2004, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Baby arrived and meds requested

Hi Jo, its nice to see you back on the forum, must meet up soon for a drink and a gossip,
love rach, mark and chanelle xxxx
Old Mar 27th 2004, 6:32 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Well now, our little baby Hayley arrived on the 8th March, only 12 days late (I was climbing walls) and weighing a whopping 9lb 6ozs.

Steve immediately e-mailed Alan Collett (lets get our priorities straight) on the monday and by saturday he'd let us know our Meds and Police Checks had been requested.

We can't believe it was so quick. Our meds are booked for the 29th April. Little Hayley has sent her passport application off and we have to have all info back by the 8th June.

Now its all starting to seem real, especially after we've been waiting so long for the baby to arrive, we could be on our way.

OH MY GOD

Jo xx
Congrats on the birth of Hayley and good luck with meds xx
Old Mar 27th 2004, 7:58 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS an Congrats on an amazing 9lb 6oz .Good luck with your meds and you're nearly there, Lu and Rob
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:02 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steve-n-jo

OH MY GOD

Jo xx
forget the meds 9 pounds that`s gotta hurt:scared: sorry almost forgot congrats phew
Old Mar 28th 2004, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your new baby and good luck with the meds

Steph
Brisbane 6-8 weeks
Old Mar 28th 2004, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Thank you all for your kind words. Now I'm a lady of leisure I'll be sure to meet you for a "working" lunch Rach!!!!!!

Though my brain must still be in pregnancy mode. My 10 year old has just pointed out Hayley was born on the 7th not the 8th March. My eyes must still have been watering after the 9lb 8oz drop out and I pressed the wrong key.

Jo xx