baby

Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:22 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile baby

just checking all you lot are taking notice for when the baby comes
And Ann yes i do post lol
sir les aka jonah's daddy aka steve
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:31 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: baby

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
Watcha mate, getting nervous....?!!

Seeing your post, for a minute there I though Claire had popped out the little bundle of joy already LOL !!!! (heart now returning to normal.....)

D D
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:33 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

you are very lucky not to be within striking distance!!!

my stomach just hit the roof and came back down again!!!!

TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:35 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

You rotten sod, I thought Claire had popped!!!

Nicky
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:36 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile Re: baby

Originally Posted by Rooksie
JESUS CHRIST!!!!

TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL just checking you were watching .....midwife told claire yesterday she wouldn't be surprised if the ankle bitter comes out by the end of the week ....
and it's me on the edge here ....every ache and pain she gets lol
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:38 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL just checking you were watching .....midwife told claire yesterday she wouldn't be surprised if the ankle bitter comes out by the end of the week ....
and it's me on the edge here ....every ache and pain she gets lol

i swear to god when i saw your post my stomach flipped!! i went into panic mode!!

i am soooo excited
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:41 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

i swear to god when i saw your post my stomach flipped!! i went into panic mode!!

i am soooo excited
We ought to have a comp on how much the bubba will weigh......

I'll say, girl ( ) ; 7lbs 12ozs

D D
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:45 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Holy crap!!! That was a cruel cruel joke Wish her big hugs and love from me.

Anne x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:53 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Holy crap!!! That was a cruel cruel joke Wish her big hugs and love from me.

Anne x
she's sat here laughing on the sofa ..feeling very fat and fed up ....
can you make it a smaller size baby lol she's not done the labour and birth thing before ...jonah was an emergency c-section she never felt a thing
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:55 am

she's sat here laughing on the sofa ..feeling very fat and fed up ....
can you make it a smaller size baby lol she's not done the labour and birth thing before ...jonah was an emergency c-section she never felt a thing
So long as Claire keeps her teeth clamped firmly round your hand she'll be fine
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:00 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto!!!

I think it's a girl 6lbs 13ozs (no idea what that is in metric sorry.)
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:13 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by The A Team
ditto!!!

I think it's a girl 6lbs 13ozs (no idea what that is in metric sorry.)
don't do metric lol even though i should being a chef and all lol just old fashioned i guess ....well she's had a couple of pains an hour apart never know it could be starting
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:14 am

don't do metric lol even though i should being a chef and all lol just old fashioned i guess ....well she's had a couple of pains an hour apart never know it could be starting
That's it. I'll never get off here all day now. I'll be looking out for updates
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:22 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

OMG this is so exciting.....let us know when she gets the next contraction
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:26 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by The A Team
OMG this is so exciting.....let us know when she gets the next contraction
ok will do ...but it probably gives you and hour inbetween to do things lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.