Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

B,HAM MEETING No2.

B,HAM MEETING No2.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:07 pm
plumber39

Smile B,HAM MEETING No2 DETAIL'S

MEETING SATURDAY, OCT 11th,12.30 AT THE ROSE & CROWN PUB,PORTWAY M42/ JUNC3 (ON THE A435). SAME PLACE AS LAST TIME,EVERYONE WELCOME (INCLUDING NEWBIE'S) FOOD AVAILABLE AT BAR!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

THE PLUMBER!

Last edited by plumber39; Sep 28th 2003 at 11:53 am.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Its 10 days before we go (exchange permitting) but will try to come
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

count me in i'll be there, hopefully des too but he's on nights the night before

arlene
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice

sorry we fly out at 9.45 that morning but have a good time.

Mandy xx
Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:51 pm
plumber39

that's six of us and counting!

Old Sep 27th 2003, 10:09 am
earlswood

Hi Plumb,

Count me hubby and Matty in, be great to see you again but will you be able to keep Mrs Plumb off the vino?!!

Earlswood

Old Sep 27th 2003, 10:25 am
plumber39

Hi Earlswood , how ur doing?
Hopefully the wife would't need carrying to the taxi this time!
"so embarrassing".
Be great to see you again. Look's like it's me and you turning the light's out when we leave.

plum.

Old Sep 27th 2003, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

me and des will deinitly be there, its not far from us, will everyone be carrying a copy of the times and a red rose to recognise each other or a hat with corks on!!!

arlene
Old Sep 27th 2003, 12:17 pm
earlswood

Arlene,

Plumber will probably bring his really subtle Oz flag again!!

Earlswood

Old Sep 27th 2003, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by earlswood
Arlene,

Plumber will probably bring his really subtle Oz flag again!!

Earlswood

lovely lovely lovely

how many usually go to this bash, have got my times and red rose ready

arlene
Old Sep 28th 2003, 11:37 am
plumber39

Last time it was about 20-25 adult's + kid's,did'nt get a chance to talk to everyone, holding a beer in one hand and keeping the wife vertical with the other!.

plum.

Old Sep 28th 2003, 1:27 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll try and make it plumber. Only just got in from a really good Friday night out :scared:
Old Sep 28th 2003, 3:34 pm
plumber39

Well done Cresta,
If you give me your route plan i'll make sure there's plenty of AA personnel on standby or have you changed the car?

yours the plumber!

Last edited by plumber39; Sep 28th 2003 at 3:36 pm.

Old Sep 28th 2003, 3:55 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber39
Well done Cresta,
If you give me your route plan i'll make sure there's plenty of AA personnel on standby or have you changed the car?

yours the plumber!
Changed the fuel pump [far easier option] runs like new now
Old Sep 29th 2003, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya
What about the kids,are they allowed indoors as it will probably be too cold to play outside again???
donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.