Awesome recipe site

Wikiposts

Awesome recipe site

Old May 16th 2005, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Awesome recipe site

Originally Posted by logan
Cheers Hels, this is great...I'm a late developer in the kitchen, but have been enjoying experimenting whilst not working at the mo.

You will have to let us know if you find any really good recipe's and try them out!!

I have printed off a few and will report back, if anyone is interested.

Hels
Old May 16th 2005, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! 260 recipes for 'pepper steak'

Thats my menu sorted for the rest of the year.

How come if I do a google for 'pepper steak recipe' that site never appears?

JTL

Edit: Ha ha ha Pepper Steak recipe 259, no joke:

William Shatner's Steak Picado

Last edited by JackTheLad; May 16th 2005 at 5:54 pm. Reason: William Shatner, its his fault
Old May 16th 2005, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Wow! 260 recipes for 'pepper steak'

Thats my menu sorted for the rest of the year.

How come if I do a google for 'pepper steak recipe' that site never appears?

JTL

Dunno...I found this site while looking for a Yorkie Pud recipe....
Old May 16th 2005, 5:59 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hels
I know this isnt technically related to this forum, but I thought I would share it with anyone that is interested.

I have just found this site:

http://fooddownunder.com/

Its awesome!! The numbers of recipe's from all of the world is amazing.

Hels
What a great site, thanks Hels. Sent you some karma for your troubles.
Old May 16th 2005, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheRossers
What a great site, thanks Hels. Sent you some karma for your troubles.

Thanks for that, although I think you might need to send my boss the Karma if he finds out how long I have been sitting here today trawling through the recipe's!!! (not to mention the amount of paper I have used printing out the recipe's)
Old May 16th 2005, 6:23 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thanks for that, although I think you might need to send my boss the Karma if he finds out how long I have been sitting here today trawling through the recipe's!!! (not to mention the amount of paper I have used printing out the recipe's)

Great site, sooooooo many receipes, but does anyone in WA know where to get Anchovy fillets,not the canned salted type but the fresh fillets that you get in Tapas resturaunts back in Europe.

Whilst we are at it is it illegal for cured meats to be imported into the AU, I've tried all the chorizo here and they just aren't the same as the Spanish ones. Funny the only food I have been hankering after consistently since ariving has been a big table jam packed full of tapas.

Kala
Old May 16th 2005, 6:35 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Dunno...I found this site while looking for a Yorkie Pud recipe....
I found it about a month ago when I was looking for a Stngray recipe.

As for pepper steak the best I've seen is from the Women's Weekly French book.......bon apetit
Old May 16th 2005, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
As for pepper steak the best I've seen is from the Women's Weekly French book.......bon apetit

Really? I'll just dig out my Womens Weekly French magazine... I mean my FHM, I mean Loaded, I mean Playboy, I mean Weightlifters Weekly.

Recipes are for girls,

JTL
Old May 16th 2005, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

Really? I'll just dig out my Womens Weekly French magazine... I mean my FHM, I mean Loaded, I mean Playboy, I mean Weightlifters Weekly.

Recipes are for girls,

JTL

So, just sign your name Mrs JTL...who's gonna know?
Old May 16th 2005, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Great site, sooooooo many receipes, but does anyone in WA know where to get Anchovy fillets,not the canned salted type but the fresh fillets that you get in Tapas resturaunts back in Europe.

Whilst we are at it is it illegal for cured meats to be imported into the AU, I've tried all the chorizo here and they just aren't the same as the Spanish ones. Funny the only food I have been hankering after consistently since ariving has been a big table jam packed full of tapas.

Kala

Kala,

You need to come over to Victoria and go to the Queen Vic Markets Deli section....I guarantee you would find Chorizo to knock your socks off!!!

Not to mention the Fish Markets, you would probably get the Anchovies there, but I know that doesnt help much in WA, sorry.....

Old May 16th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

I know this isnt technically related to this forum, but I thought I would share it with anyone that is interested.

I have just found this site:

http://fooddownunder.com/

Its awesome!! The numbers of recipe's from all of the world is amazing.

Hels
I think this is a fabulous site - I have added it to my favourites
Old May 17th 2005, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Hels, am now off to bake "Brown sugar pecan pie"
Old May 17th 2005, 1:36 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Recipes are for girls,

JTL
Really? At which of the pepper steak recipies did you discover your femminine side?
Old May 17th 2005, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
Really? At which of the pepper steak recipies did you discover your femminine side?

The one that said:

"Fry the steak, get the pepper spray out the handbag, and give it a 15 second spray."

I had to go out and buy a handbag and pepper spray just to follow that recipe

Always have them with me now, just in case I want to make an impromptu pepper steak,

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; May 17th 2005 at 1:44 am.
Old May 17th 2005, 1:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I've been round a few places that make sausages, and you are right, you don't want to know !

<.. More details typed, then deleted... >
Better than the cr*p found in Aussie ones. My butcher makes fab ones. Gonna miss them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.