Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Avon Skin-so-soft

Avon Skin-so-soft

Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Avon Skin-so-soft

What's the current thinking on this stuff then? We're currently stocking up for our Aussie Xmas and I'd rather not continue spraying agent-orange all over. Does this really work or is it an urban myth? Opinion, in-so-far as I can discern on Google, is divided.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Avon Skin-so-soft

I've just started using Avon skin so soft, i still get bitten, but nothing like i did before. I shall certainly be buying another bottle.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Desire
I've just started using Avon skin so soft, i still get bitten, but nothing like i did before. I shall certainly be buying another bottle.
Hiya,
My friend is an avon rep so I've started buying 3 at a time to take over.
If it doesn't work at least it smells nice and is good for your skin!!!

xRachx
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

I've just ordered some (3 bottles for £6 at the moment ). I'm coming to Perth in 2 weeks if anyone wants any brought over? Or can you buy it in Aus? I'm hoping that it works .
TJ
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:09 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
What's the current thinking on this stuff then? We're currently stocking up for our Aussie Xmas and I'd rather not continue spraying agent-orange all over. Does this really work or is it an urban myth? Opinion, in-so-far as I can discern on Google, is divided.

I think it does work, mozzies and the like love my blood and i didnt get eaten as much as normal last summer, unfortunately mines finished now, but my cousins neighbour does avon here so will maybe put another order in, id forgotton all about it actually
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
I think it does work, mozzies and the like love my blood and i didnt get eaten as much as normal last summer, unfortunately mines finished now, but my cousins neighbour does avon here so will maybe put another order in, id forgotton all about it actually
We've been using it for holidays for around past ten years. Used it in Kenya, Dom. Rep, Cuba, Florida etc. Now using it in Oz. Only time I got bitten was the bits that I didn't spray. Bring it with you!!

Cheers
BB
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

It def works iv been using it for years.

It costs approx $5 over here in Perth.

Mags
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD, recommend it. we are now using it and not as many bites. And my hubby and son would be attacked by the little baaaaastaaards all the time.
I have it near the door and spray them all on their way out. Denise
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:40 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Yes I'd reccommend it as per the previous post regards the stuff-dont forget its the green one, in uk its called woodland fresh and in oz its called 'original' whatever way you look at it,its cheaper than the other nuclear-chemical stuff you get in the shops and works just as well
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:08 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Yeah.....but you have to walk around all day smelling like a poof!!

That stuff sooooooo reminds me of my mum, she used to bath in it all the time
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Yeah.....but you have to walk around all day smelling like a poof!!
Yes - but just think of all the new friends you'll make!!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:29 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by it_hooker
Worrying, very worrying!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

I've been using it for years and it works for me

Debs
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:29 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by it_hooker
lol!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

I am an avon rep ( hoping to carry it on in aus) so if anybody wants any postung out let me know ........................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.