Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aviation high school Brisbane

Aviation high school Brisbane

Old Oct 28th 2009, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all
Default Aviation high school Brisbane

Hi does anybody know anything good or bad about the aviation school in brisbane as my son thinks he would like to go next year when he starts year 8 as he wants to be an Aircraft engineer. There is an open day soon but would like to hear some first hand experiences of it.

Thanks Lorna
Old Oct 28th 2009, 1:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aviation high school Brisbane

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi does anybody know anything good or bad about the aviation school in brisbane as my son thinks he would like to go next year when he starts year 8 as he wants to be an Aircraft engineer. There is an open day soon but would like to hear some first hand experiences of it.

Thanks Lorna
Not the same school but our friend's son attended one here in Perth and he went on to ADFA and became an RAAF F/A-18 pilot. He now flies for British Airways.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Lorna

Have a look on their site but I am sure Kelvin Grove High School in Kelvin Grove have some kind of special relationship with an aviation school? Good Luck
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lorna
You mean the one at Hendra? I ahve a friend who's daughter goes there - they think its excellent and for the first time the girl is interested in school! Sounds like a good concept
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Yes the one in Hendra. It would mean a hours travel for him to get to school but he is still very keen.

Lorna