Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of
Default Avatars

Please Can Someone Tell Me How To Get One As I Am Feeling A Little Left Out.................
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

swimmingsaintee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Avatars

Originally Posted by marie197500
Please Can Someone Tell Me How To Get One As I Am Feeling A Little Left Out.................

Go to my profile. Click on edit avatar. Then check box that says customise ( or something like that). Then click browse - if you want to download from your own computer. After that - hey who knows! I can't work out how to get the picture to be 65 x 65 pixels as required. But maybe you can. Between us we could go for world domination.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

hi guys

go to www.avatarity.com, pick one then it gives you option to resize, resize it then save it, then upload it in my profile and hey presto, world domination is yours
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lawlaw
hi guys

go to www.avatarity.com, pick one then it gives you option to resize, resize it then save it, then upload it in my profile and hey presto, world domination is yours
HaH! in charge at last
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:31 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

I made mine and it seems its also used all over the place - that makes you sooooo mad!!
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Widdi
I made mine and it seems its also used all over the place - that makes you sooooo mad!!
so how did you make it then? I've got one now but I'm thinking already it's a tad boring. It doesn't move.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys

ta very much, i'd forgot how to do it and now i've got a new one karma for you
debs x
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ta very much, i'd forgot how to do it and now i've got a new one karma for you
debs x

No problem at all i only just learned how to get one the other day, i wanted one for ages
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

i have managed to get one i think..........it has taken me ages lol.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mand8002
i have managed to get one i think..........it has taken me ages lol.
Excellent, now you all need tickers
Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, now you all need tickers

arghh....don't do that to me!!! beddy byes for me now, daughter tearing her hair out to get on msn,

night all

debs x
Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Yeah I Have An Avatar But It Is Supposed To Mve And Have A Red Background..........................

Oh Well I Can Work On It.................. :d