Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Automasters Welshpool

Automasters Welshpool

Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Automasters Welshpool

Just a word of warning about this place in Welshpool perth....my wife took her car there as it started cutting out....Automasters charged here $256 for a new battery...the following week still cutting out went back to Automasters who said it might need a service which it did but also to check to see why it was cutting out...but to call us before any work was carried out...three days later we called to see what was going on...only to be told still investigating as an error had showed up but only once and not since...

awhile later called back to say they have an error and it would cost over $900 for the part...WTF...told them the part from the dealer was only $209 he then offered to do the work for $700 plus labour...he seemed upset when i told him to F£$k off...on his paper work he put down that we refused the part...we did...and the car might not start again...it didnt...so now its in the dealers...pissed off or what..sorry if you have had good dealing with them but i found them to be *******

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 11th 2008 at 12:52 pm. Reason: language