autocad jobs

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:09 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default autocad jobs

hi there anyone got any advice moving to perth area i have 10 years exp in autocad but no qualifications for it

is ther many jobs there for aut0cad

racking and mezzanine companies i have always worked for
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: autocad jobs

There are MANY jobs that use AutoCAD.

I've used it for 8 years now. I have no qualifications in AutoCAD, but I do have qualifications in the job I do (Architectural Technician).

Are you qualified in a particular field, or do you just know how to use AutoCAD?

I know lots of people that can use AutoCAD, but unless you know what you're meant to be drawing, it's pretty useless lol.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:28 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default Re: autocad jobs

Originally Posted by xzibit
There are MANY jobs that use AutoCAD.

I've used it for 8 years now. I have no qualifications in AutoCAD, but I do have qualifications in the job I do (Architectural Technician).

Are you qualified in a particular field, or do you just know how to use AutoCAD?

I know lots of people that can use AutoCAD, but unless you know what you're meant to be drawing, it's pretty useless lol.
i was a technician for a couple of years early on now i have worked for mezzanine floor compaines and storage companies drawing floors racking systems also i do a lot of building warrants