Reload this Page >

Australian Skilled - Family Sponsored

Australian Skilled - Family Sponsored

Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:35 am
Just Joined

LissyP is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Australian Skilled - Family Sponsored

Hi - Can anyone help me?

We are hoping to move to Perth very soon.

We have done our medicals, police checks etc. We were then asked for the bond money, as we are being sponsored by my Aunt and assured by my cousin. The bond was lodged at the bank at the end of August and all paper work related to that was submitted beginning of September. We know that they (ASPC)have recieved everything but have not heard anything else.

Does anyone know how long does it usually takes to complete this part of the process?

Is it likely that the application would be thrown out at this late stage?

Any comments gratefully appreciated.

Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Have a look at www.austimeline.com for typical processing times at various stages.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:19 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

I'm in a similar situation - same visa type, bond money has just been posted. Alan Collett from GoMatilda told me that the average time for visas to be received after the bond money has been posted is 2-4 weeks. Once they've asked for your money you're pretty much assured of a visa - as long as they get the cash. You're at the tail end of that time scale now - hang in there. It shouldn't be long.

W.