Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

Old Jun 30th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

Hi there,
I'm sure there is a government website that gives guidelines on various jobs and their salary parameters. Thought I had book-marked it but now can't find. Can anyone give me a quick link?

Many thanks,
Old Jun 30th 2006, 1:33 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

there is but its under repair/update work...i want to know the av salary for a metal machinist...(anyone!!)

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Hi there,
I'm sure there is a government website that gives guidelines on various jobs and their salary parameters. Thought I had book-marked it but now can't find. Can anyone give me a quick link?

Many thanks,
Old Jun 30th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

Originally Posted by katsmajic
there is but its under repair/update work...i want to know the av salary for a metal machinist...(anyone!!)
What is it anyway?!! Sorry can't help on the job front. How's Cheltenham these days? Went to school there..........
Old Jun 30th 2006, 1:43 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Australian salary averages? Can't find the link...

soz i dont know the link...its wage.au or something..
where bouts?? the college???
chelts full of scroaty chavvies....theres some nice bits/posh areas still but if you stay here a while you come across all the undesirables..
lido's doing really well, town centre looks nice, when its empty...college of higher education is now a uni, quite good...i went there...but its affected house prices up so much..
What is it anyway?!! Sorry can't help on the job front. How's Cheltenham these days? Went to school there..........
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by katsmajic
soz i dont know the link...its wage.au or something..
where bouts?? the college???
chelts full of scroaty chavvies....theres some nice bits/posh areas still but if you stay here a while you come across all the undesirables..
lido's doing really well, town centre looks nice, when its empty...college of higher education is now a uni, quite good...i went there...but its affected house prices up so much..
Same old then!! I have no desire to go back there but that's more to do with the school that the place. Say no more. (Still looking for that link!)
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Same old then!! I have no desire to go back there but that's more to do with the school that the place. Say no more. (Still looking for that link!)

Try www.workplace.gov.au

sarah-jayne
Old Jun 30th 2006, 7:24 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Many thanks,
This Link seems very good!!
Hays Salary Survey

Hope that helps...