Australian Idol

Old Oct 14th 2003, 1:53 am
owieb

Default Australian Idol

Australian idol was on last night in Perth at 7:30pm and is supposed to be live.

Can someone over east side tell me if it is shown at 7:30pm or 9:30pm?

They had a voting program last night and they kept saying that there was about 10mins more voting to go, but if it was shown live on the east coast at 7:30pm, then by the time it was shown in WA at 7:30pm (being 2 hours difference) the program would have finished so any votes from WA wouldn't have counted!

Been worrying about this all night!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

From memory of the Big Brother voting system, it used to be 7.30pm Western time but now you've got me wondering & worrying about it too!!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 3:10 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It is as bad as the British Pop Idol which was on 2 years ago. The singers are better. Those islanders can sing. They rock at Karaoke.

The joke on the radio was Australian Idler.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 3:17 am
owieb

Okay worked it out:

The voting closes at 7:40pm AEST, so when it's being shown in WA at 7:30pm and they tell you you have 10mins left to vote they are lying as the lines are closed and the winner has already been annouced!

The upside of this is that voting commences Sunday at 8:25pm AEST so you can vote for your favourite before it's even shown in WA!

I can now continue with my work and hopefully sleep tonight!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:00 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
It is as bad as the British Pop Idol which was on 2 years ago. The singers are better. Those islanders can sing. They rock at Karaoke.

The joke on the radio was Australian Idler.

Or my preference, Idle Australians.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

All very interesting but can you BELIEVE Paulini was in the lowest two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:14 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mandandbri
All very interesting but can you BELIEVE Paulini was in the lowest two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely Shannon (girl's name) should have been
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:17 am
owieb

Originally posted by jayr
Surely Shannon (girl's name) should have been
Personally think Millsy should have gone and he knows it!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

I know manda cant believe it , im voting for shannon of course for his singing efforts , he has a husky voice , ok ive finished !!!!!
Joanne xx
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Owieb agree with you to millsy should have gone , and no jayr shannon should not have been in the bottom 2 selfish reasons
Joanne
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

adelaidegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I switched on the telly (in Adelaide) just as they said '10 minutes til votes close', thinks to myself "better vote for Paulini" cos she is sooooo good, guess what - lines are closed. So it must be shown live in NSW, then prerecorded in SA etc?

My two cents worth, Paulini should win, her voice is incredible and she also looks great (shouldn't be important but let's face it, it is!). Cosima has a fantastic voice, so she's second, followed by Guy (no beauty but what a great voice).

Shannon is a dead-set spunk, and who could possibly not love Millsy, but they have the weakest voices out of the five that are left.

BTW, I wouldn't mind bouncing Dicko around a bit, just my age and type, heh heh. adelaidegirl
Old Oct 14th 2003, 12:40 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point

OH GOD NO I'M MOVING TO OZ TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SHITE!!!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 12:47 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Go Guy..... Go Paulini....Go Guy..... Go Paulini.......Go Guy.....Go Paulini

Love it, love it, love it

Its the best thing about Oz (lol)
Old Oct 14th 2003, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr2blue
OH GOD NO I'M MOVING TO OZ TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SHITE!!!

....and if you thought Ant n Dec were bad....the 2 goons who present this just kill me!

Mr Mash
Old Oct 14th 2003, 12:54 pm
owieb

Well Shanon has just killed a great U2 song!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.