Australian girls (PG-rated)

Wikiposts

Australian girls (PG-rated)

Old Jul 31st 2003, 6:22 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian girls

I reckon those Aussie girls, whilst often damned attractive, are a little bit elusive. Not talking abut Kylie's bum here. Just your average Aus girl.

Tried the charm angle - no avail.

Tried the friendly angle - no way, José.

Tried the 'let's get pissed together angle', better but still no good (mostly!).

Good job it's all in the past and I'm married now or I'd really get morose.
Old Jul 31st 2003, 6:34 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian girls

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
I reckon those Aussie girls, whilst often damned attractive, are a little bit elusive. Not talking abut Kylie's bum here. Just your average Aus girl.

Tried the 'let's get pissed together angle', better but still no good (mostly!).

Could be cos your an ugly git
Old Jul 31st 2003, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

james & bev is an unknown quantity at this point

Don, don't worry you can't fail with these lines. Though I should point out Bev and I have been happily together for 12 years.

Fair warning - some of these lines are have not been properly road tested so beware and I suggest use with extreme caution.

I have myself been known to have to the odd bout of very heavy drinking and still have yet to use one of these lines in anger. But for anyone whose desperate - what have you got to lose...

no. 1

"was your father a thief?"

"becasue he must of stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes"

no.2 (more direct)

"is that a mirror in your knickers?"

"I thought i could see myslef in there later"

no.3 (more subtle)

"is that a ladder in your tights"

"or just a stairway to heaven"

no.4 (very subtle)

"I have you got a spanner?"

"because you have just made my nuts tighten"

Good luck

james
Old Jul 31st 2003, 8:26 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

O.K my turn.

I like the direct route, try this.

Hi. Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg? No?? Well lets go on a picnic and find out!

or

Excuse me miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well let me introduce myself.

or

Hello. I'm an organ donor, need anything?

or

Alright darling, do you want to bump uglies?
Old Jul 31st 2003, 9:13 am
earlswood

"Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg?"

I thought the punchline was going to be - "You can choke on both"

Sorry

Earlswood

Old Jul 31st 2003, 10:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by earlswood
"Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg?"

I thought the punchline was going to be - "You can choke on both"

Sorry

Earlswood
Or "Suck my c**k it's fowl"
Old Jul 31st 2003, 11:14 am
Carol in Oz

Good thing my 2 BEAUTIFUL Aussie daughters are on holiday in Qld out of the clutches of you lot! lol

Old Jul 31st 2003, 4:17 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Kylie is from Welsh stock and the Brit looking Aussies girls seem to be out shone now by the attractive Asians girls seen everywhere in Australian cities.
Have you seen how attractive the Abo young girls are ( over 18), they are friendly for half a carton .

Old Jul 31st 2003, 9:56 pm
Badge

Aussie girls ELUSIVE???

No way: not in my experience. They don't mess around. I won't repeat on this forum Aussie girls' chatup lines. Say "Hows it going?" to an Aussie girl and BANG she'll start talking. Say it to a European girl and you can sometimes see the look of panic on their faces. I was in the Walkabout a few months ago and it was so obvious who the Aussie barmaids were - the "happy" ones the ones that made eye contact.

I was standing at a phone booth in Perth and the girl in the booth next door smiled at me so I said "do you want to go for a drink (now)" and she said "Yes" with no hesitation.

For example mine insisted I drink pineapple juice when I asked her if I could get her a drink. I'll let you work that one out for yourselves.

My Australian girlfriend and her mates shocked me at first - but I loved it. In a nutshell, they were "naughty" but "nice". They're also got a "tough" quality to them - not quite so "precious". European girls do seem to worry a lot. They seem to dissect every male whim and action, and worry about it, if the time I overhear girls conversations in the UK are anything to go by. You know the ones where 2 girls take it in turns to whinge about their blokes/love life etc.

Generally they have the quality of being both laid back, feminine AND bit of a femme fatale all at the same time. My aussie girlfriend and her mates had this knack of knowing exactly what buttons to push on you - its like you get a girlfriend who is almost like a bloke to talk to. Its this ability which knocks spots off a lot of European girls!! And invariably they like sport!

badgers

I claim to be quite an expert on the subject...

Last edited by badgersmount; Jul 31st 2003 at 10:09 pm.

Old Aug 1st 2003, 4:06 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by badgersmount
Thing is Badgers, I'm just an ordinary bloke! Not a superstud superhero like yourgoodself. Just having a laugh - good onya mate, I'm the married one these days and you're the single one with the whole world at your feet , lucky me, hey!

But having been around a bit in my time as a young free and single Don on the razz , those Aussie girls somehow didn't fall for the same patter as in Europe, which I would clarify as not really being patter but just talking and trying to get to know the other person a bit before moving on to more Ugandan activities.

What would you advise (say) the backpacker wanting to impress the local Sheilas?
Old Aug 1st 2003, 4:23 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Kylie is from Welsh stock and the Brit looking Aussies girls seem to be out shone now by the attractive Asians girls seen everywhere in Australian cities.

i agree with you there pb. give me an asian any day, far more attractive than your average brit/ozzie lass.
Old Aug 1st 2003, 4:56 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by badgersmount
Aussie girls ELUSIVE???

No way: not in my experience. They don't mess around. I won't repeat on this forum Aussie girls' chatup lines. Say "Hows it going?" to an Aussie girl and BANG she'll start talking. Say it to a European girl and you can sometimes see the look of panic on their faces. I was in the Walkabout a few months ago and it was so obvious who the Aussie barmaids were - the "happy" ones the ones that made eye contact.

I was standing at a phone booth in Perth and the girl in the booth next door smiled at me so I said "do you want to go for a drink (now)" and she said "Yes" with no hesitation.

For example mine insisted I drink pineapple juice when I asked her if I could get her a drink. I'll let you work that one out for yourselves.

My Australian girlfriend and her mates shocked me at first - but I loved it. In a nutshell, they were "naughty" but "nice". They're also got a "tough" quality to them - not quite so "precious". European girls do seem to worry a lot. They seem to dissect every male whim and action, and worry about it, if the time I overhear girls conversations in the UK are anything to go by. You know the ones where 2 girls take it in turns to whinge about their blokes/love life etc.

Generally they have the quality of being both laid back, feminine AND bit of a femme fatale all at the same time. My aussie girlfriend and her mates had this knack of knowing exactly what buttons to push on you - its like you get a girlfriend who is almost like a bloke to talk to. Its this ability which knocks spots off a lot of European girls!! And invariably they like sport!

badgers

Bad move badge. Trying to make out you know what you are talking about when it comes to women (wherever they come from) is always going to blow up in your face. A couple of quotes for you to mull over;

"The great question...which I have not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want ?"' Freud.

O.K the guy was a nancy boy, but I think he has a point here.

OR

"It takes a woman 20 years to make a man of her son, and another woman 20 minutes to make a fool of him." Rowland

So true.
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 12:43 am
Badge

good advice..

sorry wasn't claiming to be an expert on women - just on the differences between European and Aussie.

Don are you saying that you found Aussie girls to not like "deeper" conversation ??

hey Don my advice to a Brit backpacker is to be RELAXED - Aussie girls seem to relate to blokes that are self confident but laid back with it - they don't seem to like overt chatup lines or moves unless you are VERY charming with it - alot of English blokes could learn from the Aussies in this field...I was in the pub last night and my girlfriend's mate (who thought I was Australian!!) said that I said things to her that an "English" bloke wouldn't have got away with !!!!! most bizarre..

I can't stress this enough - in places like Bondi I actually saw Aussie girls telling groups of Brit blokes to bugger off for being too laddish and loud - I always made sure there was plenty of seperation between brit blokes and myself!!

I preferred the company of locals anyhow thats what travelling is all about.

badgers

Last edited by badgersmount; Aug 2nd 2003 at 12:51 am.

Old Aug 2nd 2003, 5:04 am
Don
Banned

I reckon my only problem was I wasn't that interested! Eg I did my PADI Divemasters and this extremely FIT girl (who was an instructor) was obviously hot for me but come the first opportunity (I think it was when I had passed Rescue Diver) we were all in the pub and she was looking less elusive than usual...and I went off to phone my friend, the one who turned out to become my wife! She (Aussie) went ape though we were only drinking beer at the time!

That Aussie girl was really mad at me after that. Probably a bit like when a girl 'offers' herself to you and you say no thanks, let's just be friends, have you ever seen such pure hatred directed at a simple guy???

Can't say I understand the female race.
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 6:52 am
Badge

good on ya Don. we've all got war stories to tell eh? Life is about experiences - which is why we're all buggering off down under.

Maturity seems to be a common leveller though eventually. You asked about backpackers - many of whom will be fairly young. Do you have a son that wants to backpack then?! I found teenage Australians far less pushy and more all-rounded than their UK counterparts which I think parents on this forum realise and appreciate - stuff grades and league tables. I found it a real culture shock surrounded by Brits of all ages in the 6 weeks I was in Bondi. The london lads in my room made my head hurt there was so much tension and oneupmanship and 'geezerism'.

As you say, Aussie girls once hurt/rejected can turn quite nasty - like anyone else. One girl I met and dated acused me of all sorts of dalliances with her mates which were not true. then her mate went through my mobile misread some SMSs and next thing I knew I was a serial adulterer (literally)!! she was really pissed. but surrounded by all these superconfident, cocky, laid back girls really put my head in to a spin!

what a year!! still grin when I think about it. Still haven't stopped grinning since I got back come back to think of it. Life is as good as.

badgers

Last edited by badgersmount; Aug 2nd 2003 at 9:20 am.