Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian Ethnic Idol

Australian Ethnic Idol

Old Apr 18th 2004, 1:13 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian Ethnic Idol

Pizza are after audience members for their live show.

http://www.wog.com.au/article_main.asp?ArticleId=411

“When I grow up, I want to be FULLY SICK!�

PIZZA LIVE presents Australia’s Ethnic Idol!

The Pizza boys are back with a brand new live show set to thrill and entertain fans on Monday nights, at the mature time slot of 9pm. The show will kick off on the 17th of May 2004.

Pauly warns “it’ll be sicker than Asian Bird Flu�.

For all those hopefuls who didn’t make it onto Big Brother, got shafted from Australian Idol or rejected from Hot House, PIZZA LIVE gives wog underdogs another chance to claim Celebrity status. We want the good, the bad and the ugly. Hot chicks, sick blokes, hokey characters and fully sick talent.

Pizza fans all over Australia now have a chance to be part of their favourite show by auditioning for PIZZA LIVE. We are looking for busty bimbos, fully sick rappers, all star celebrity wannabes, new pizza delivery recruits and plenty of cheese to fulfil our promise to boldly go where Australian television has never gone before.

Successful auditions will go on to star in PIZZA LIVE and will compete against each other for a future role in the Fourth Series of Pizza. Studio audiences and viewers at home will judge this unique talent quest and select the finalists.

PIZZA LIVE will feature all the favourite pizza delivery boys and characters: Pauly, Habib, Rocky the Lebanese Legend, Davo Dinkum, Bobo, Maria Venuti as Mama and Annalise Braakensiek as Claudia McPherson PLUS a host of Australia’s most popular celebrities.

To audition for the show, please call 02 9430 3948.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:08 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Ethnic Idol

If it's anything like the last Pizza Live its a "must see"