Reload this Page >

Australian commission in London....questions

Australian commission in London....questions

Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:01 am
Just Joined

amberuk2@hotmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Australian commission in London....questions

Hi guys,

I need to make a full passport application as my aussie passprt was a childs and am now an adult.

Needto know :
a) how busy it is, ie will i def be seen if i go to london n sit there
b) how much does it cost for full adult passport application
c) applciation times, i need to book holiday asap so how long will it take to action my request?

thanks for any help, i know there is a aussie passport site but am so busy at work so all help is much appreciated as i cant look in day n dont hav net at home currently

thanks again
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:05 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian commission in London....questions

Hang on, so you want someone else to look for you 'cause you can't be bothered?!

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi guys,

I need to make a full passport application as my aussie passprt was a childs and am now an adult.

Needto know :
c) applciation times, i need to book holiday asap so how long will it take to action my request?

thanks for any help, i know there is a aussie passport site but am so busy at work so all help is much appreciated as i cant look in day n dont hav net at home currently

thanks again
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Hang on, so you want someone else to look for you 'cause you can't be bothered?!

ok you are seriously rude, not sure what your problem is but the whole point of these boards is to HELP people - so you can keep your stupid comments to yourself as theres no need for what you just said GEORGIE!

I never said i couldnt be bothered, the question is to be answered by anybody that doesnt mind helping or knows the answers from experience.
I am busy all day so asked if anybody happend to know.

I dont know why you wasted your time writing your stupid comment, very childish !
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:53 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I was under the impression that this forum was to share ideas and ask for advice; not to get someone else to do the leg-work for you because you're too busy.

ok you are seriously rude, not sure what your problem is but the whole point of these boards is to HELP people - so you can keep your stupid comments to yourself as theres no need for what you just said GEORGIE!

I never said i couldnt be bothered, the question is to be answered by anybody that doesnt mind helping or knows the answers from experience.
I am busy all day so asked if anybody happend to know.

I dont know why you wasted your time writing your stupid comment, very childish !
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Geordie George
I was under the impression that this forum was to share ideas and ask for advice; not to get someone else to do the leg-work for you because you're too busy.

Geordie either you are pretty dense or you can read, i have added it here for you to view again so it will sink in to your stupid brain - now stop wasting my time and go annoy somebody else im lookin for help not hinderance.

"the question is to be answered by anybody that doesnt mind helping or knows the answers from experience."
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:59 am
Cup of tea, Father?

I'm sure that, as you've put it so politely, people will be falling over themselves to help you.

Geordie either you are pretty dense or you can read, i have added it here for you to view again so it will sink in to your stupid brain - now stop wasting my time and go annoy somebody else im lookin for help not hinderance.

"the question is to be answered by anybody that doesnt mind helping or knows the answers from experience."
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

am so busy at work so all help is much appreciated as i cant look in day n dont hav net at home currently
If you are able to access Expats, you should be able to access the webiste......

http://www.australia.org.uk/AUSUK/HTML/index.html
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:23 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys,

Needto know :

thanks again

I went to AHC to apply for my passport and sat there for about 2 hours waiting. Then I had a problem with my photos not being acceptable and had to go and get new ones, which meant I had to go back within the same day and waited about another half an hour.
I then had a problem regarding my adoption status, which delayed it by about a week and then my passport was sent to me about another 3 weeks later.
I can't remember the cost (about £75.00 I think), but it is on the website which Pollyanna has given you.
Good luck
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:57 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people are just unbelievable!!! I have seen it all now - I'm too busy at work but somehow......I can find time to register on Bexpats and post a question.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:00 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and are you crazy using your e-mail as username!!!?? You will be inundated with spam - just warning you.