Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian Air Express (re Toby)

Australian Air Express (re Toby)

Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Paraken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Australian Air Express (re Toby)

Hi you guys,

Just wondered if you could help me out and potentially everyone else who's considering shipping their animals internationally or nationally throughout Australia.

I know many of you have already sent responses to Australian Air Express (AAE) relating to Toby's care and we really do appreciate you helping and airing your concerns. Would you please copy those responses to the man who can make a difference.

Acting General Manager

Australian Air Express Pty Ltd

PO Box 627

HAMILTON CENTRAL QLD 4007
Facsimile: 3622 9754

It would seem that they (AAE) are not too concerned with what happened and I feel they will just try to sweep it under the carpet.

If you/we send fax's to this guy he might actually get on the case and do something about it.

I've attached our initial letter of proposal relating to the facts and our concerns for you all to see.

Any help with this matter would be to every animals lovers benefit.

The Murphy's X

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 30th 2007 at 8:52 am. Reason: Please respect the privacy of the individual - letters can be addressed to the position rather than the person
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Air Express (re Toby)

Have you contacted the media, e.g. Today Tonight, Current Affair, 60 minutes, to see if they are interested in running the story? Would probably hold more sway....
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paraken

Have you had any luck in getting the press on to it? As you say otherwise they will try and hush it up.

Does this guy have an email address as we don't have access to a fax.

Usually it's only by getting publicity anything ever gets done!

Good luck and best wishes
Kim
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/contactform/30607

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/feedback/d...spx?formid=228

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Paraken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to behold

We've been onto the radio and TV stations without any success, I've contacted the Today Tonight show hoping for a response but nothing yet.

Sorry we don't have his email address, only the address and fax number.

Sorry.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:29 am
Just Joined

Monty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to allMonty023 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paraken
Hi you guys,

Just wondered if you could help me out and potentially everyone else who's considering shipping their animals internationally or nationally throughout Australia.

I know many of you have already sent responses to Australian Air Express (AAE) relating to Toby's care and we really do appreciate you helping and airing your concerns. Would you please copy those responses to the man who can make a difference, his name is

Acting General Manager

Australian Air Express Pty Ltd

PO Box 627

HAMILTON CENTRAL QLD 4007
Facsimile: 3622 9754

It would seem that they (AAE) are not too concerned with what happened and I feel they will just try to sweep it under the carpet.

If you/we send fax's to this guy he might actually get on the case and do something about it.

I've attached our initial letter of proposal relating to the facts and our concerns for you all to see.

Any help with this matter would be to every animals lovers benefit.

The Murphy's X
I'm so very sorry you have lost poor Today, and have been put in this horrible situation. I hope the press pick up on this and then a better service for shipping pets etc might be put in place. I too have contacted Today/Tonight, fingers crossed....

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 30th 2007 at 8:51 am. Reason: removing personal details
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

any update?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:36 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Will put something on the fax It can't be that difficult to put a few handling rules in place can it?