Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Australia gets the immigrants it deserves

Old Mar 21st 2003, 1:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Well had a few free pints last night the bar staff thought is was great what the Brits where doing and could not get me money out quick enough.

Now so desparate its "five finger discount" on Brit Draught Horse Widdle while the staff humour you with "spot the trooper"?

Didn't know they took moths in Perth. I'll give it a try if ever again I try a "pub".
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:05 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Now so desparate its "five finger discount" on Brit Draught Horse Widdle while the staff humour you with "spot the trooper"?

Didn't know they took moths in Perth. I'll give it a try if ever again I try a "pub".

Spot the Aussie trooper died the death none around so took the pee out of the quality of Aussie reporters took its place and little Simons spit when down well too.

Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:09 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Spot the Aussie trooper died the death none around so took the pee out of the quality of Aussie reporters took its place and little Simons spit when down well too.

So, another evening of mind altering discovers with the unedifyable, old Pig Balls?
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:13 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

So, another evening of mind altering discovers with the unedifyable, old Pig Balls?
Got to be beter than the mind numbing crap that the Aussie TV reporters were serving up.

Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:19 am
Banned

Got to be beter than the mind numbing crap that the Aussie TV reporters were serving up.

Couldn't crawl out the door? I thought you were nightly "helped" out.
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:22 am
Banned

Couldn't crawl out the door? I thought you were nightly "helped" out.

Its great crawling here the roads are paved with gold .

Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:26 am
Banned

Its great crawling here the roads are paved with gold .

It appears your patch is paved with fools, gold!
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:29 am
Banned

It appears your patch is paved with fools, gold!
This is not far from the truth fools flock to all that glitters which is not gold.
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:32 am
Banned

This is not far from the truth fools flock to all that glitters which is not gold.
Are you making a recovery at last?
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:37 am
Banned

Are you making a recovery at last?
My case is not terminal thanks to better glasses I can see the golds really worthless low grade brass not worth the effort.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 21st 2003 at 4:39 am.
Old Mar 21st 2003, 4:38 am
Banned

My case is not terminal thanks to better glasses I can the golds really worthless low grade brass not worth the effort.

Brass monkeys should not count their change in their pockets, it leads to frosted glasses.
Old Mar 21st 2003, 4:42 am
Banned

Brass monkeys should not count their change in their pockets, it leads to frosted glasses.
No change here brass monkeys do have something lacking in most Aussies that are round in shape.

Old Mar 21st 2003, 4:54 am
Banned

No change here brass monkeys do have something lacking in most Aussies that are round in shape.

Never been given any change? Gone Nutty I say. You really must be colder than ice.