Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia in Brief

Australia in Brief

Old Apr 17th 2003, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Stan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant future
Default Australia in Brief

You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader for this one ...

http://www.dfat.gov.au/aib2001/aib_2001.pdf

Published by the Australian Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Old Apr 17th 2003, 5:02 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia in Brief

Originally posted by Stan J

Great if that does not drum up the punters what will?

Try this

''Simultaneous raids in Bondi, Coogee and Byron Bay netted a total of 26 people of Caucasian appearance, suspected to be British plane people, working in bars and take away food establishments in those areas. All have been transferred to the Curtin detention facilities in central Australia for processing. ''

http://www.susannassoapbox.com/nsatruddock.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 17th 2003 at 5:09 am.
Old Apr 17th 2003, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

madmancunian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Great if that does not drum up the punters what will?

Try this

''Simultaneous raids in Bondi, Coogee and Byron Bay netted a total of 26 people of Caucasian appearance, suspected to be British plane people, working in bars and take away food establishments in those areas. All have been transferred to the Curtin detention facilities in central Australia for processing. ''

http://www.susannassoapbox.com/nsatruddock.html

Are we talking about 'Australia in Brief' or 'Australians in Briefs' (ie caught with thei trousers down)?

Still pretending to be a grown-up expat pom PB?? Har, har.

MM
Old Apr 17th 2003, 7:10 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madmancunian
Are we talking about 'Australia in Brief' or 'Australians in Briefs' (ie caught with thei trousers down)?

Still pretending to be a grown-up expat pom PB?? Har, har.

MM
Why should I living with you Northern monkeys has taken years off me , or is that put years on?

Old Apr 17th 2003, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stan J

As well as Acrobat reader, broadband internet would be helpful .
Its a 4.7mb file at the end of the link that will take twenty minutes to download, but it is worth the wait.

Phil.

ps it is better to right click the link and "save target as.." onto your C: drive then you can have a good read offline.
Old Apr 17th 2003, 8:40 am

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by philj6969
As well as Acrobat reader, broadband internet would be helpful .
Its a 4.7mb file at the end of the link that will take twenty minutes to download, but it is worth the wait.

Phil.

ps it is better to right click the link and "save target as.." onto your C: drive then you can have a good read offline.
Dunno what you're talking about, 62 Seconds to download. Do you think I can get a 45Mb link in Oz?
Old Apr 17th 2003, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bored_bean
Dunno what you're talking about, 62 Seconds to download. Do you think I can get a 45Mb link in Oz?
I wish mine went like that, I am too far (at 5.5km, good joke from BT) from the telephone exchange to get ADSL broadband and I have to put up with 56k modem, so it took ME 20 minutes to download!

Cheers,
Phil.