Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussies can't fight fair

Aussies can't fight fair

Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:47 am
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussies can't fight fair

In the pub the other week in country victoria and this real piss head starts poking my fiancee.When he walked off I went up to him and gave him a verbal warning.
Five minuites later he's back poking his finger at my fiancee and she's getting really distressed.
So I punched him in the mouth.
The next thing i know,his three mates come running over and grab me.Fists fly and i got a reasonable kicking but managed to get plenty of my own back in.
What is up with these people..they can't fight fair.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future
Default Re: Aussies can't fight fair

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
In the pub the other week in country victoria and this real piss head starts poking my fiancee.
Poking??? In what sense?!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

In the pub the other week in country victoria and this real piss head starts poking my fiancee.When he walked off I went up to him and gave him a verbal warning.
Five minuites later he's back poking his finger at my fiancee and she's getting really distressed.
The next thing i know,his three mates come running over and grab me.Fists fly and i got a reasonable kicking but managed to get plenty of my own back in.
Oi outside. Just you and me.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Heat probably, ugliest tempers ever seen in summer here. People are downright rude. Three people crashed into me at the shops today, not one said sorry. Came out and found two women screaming about a carparking space, by the time we got out it had turned to hair pulling I only popped in for stamps
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:27 am

Originally posted by dotty
Heat probably, ugliest tempers ever seen in summer here. People are downright rude. Three people crashed into me at the shops today, not one said sorry. Came out and found two women screaming about a carparking space, by the time we got out it had turned to hair pulling I only popped in for stamps
I've witnessed such scenes in Brooklands Tescos. Very disturbing seeing people lose the plot over pathetic issues.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future

Originally posted by bondipom
Oi outside. Just you and me.
Gloves off, no hits below the belt, shake hands and beer afterwards.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 8:33 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

that's not too bad,... in don'eh even the wives and girlfriends join in! (shellsuits and all)
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:03 am
Just Joined

thewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nice

If ya think Donnie is bad try Hull town centre on any Saturday night. You can get a beating for asking someone where the bog is!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:04 am
WBB

sounds fair to me, you hit first and they hit last.

anything broken?

Old Jan 5th 2004, 1:15 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by thewilk
If ya think Donnie is bad try Hull town centre on any Saturday night. You can get a beating for asking someone where the bog is!
... yeah done that too.... had more mates with me then though.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

davidw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scutterUK
... yeah done that too.... had more mates with me then though.
have observed/encoutered very little aggro in perth, not often in bars at night, but still, post seems so far from our experience.

all the best

david
Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:41 pm
Semper Vigilante

Thats more like it Bondi...one on one..!
Only one thing broken..pub window when i threw a snooker ball and it missed..
Funny thing is the Landlord wanted to buy me a beer..!
He was shit scared that the police would be called and he would be done for serving a piss head.
Thats the last time i go to the Aussie Pub...Give me an irish/British pub anyway.
Haven't been to the UK for a while...it sounds like it's got much worse...any comments...?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:44 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

I live near Yeovil in Somerset, all the police travel in groups and dont get out of cars at night. Windows are always being smashed in the town centre, and the CCTV either doesnt work/picks up nothing/isnt being manned. I wouldnt walk around at night there. Not even keen during the day.
Semper Vigilante

Originally posted by dotty
Yeah dotty what's all that pedestrian thing all about..?
The Aussies walk like they drive ...here i come get out of the way..!

Thats more like it Bondi...one on one..!
Only one thing broken..pub window when i threw a snooker ball and it missed..
Funny thing is the Landlord wanted to buy me a beer..!
He was shit scared that the police would be called and he would be done for serving a piss head.
Thats the last time i go to the Aussie Pub...Give me an irish/British pub anyway.
Haven't been to the UK for a while...it sounds like it's got much worse...any comments...?
Certain pubs wherever you are attract the type after a fight. Find the right pub and you will be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.