Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Women V English Women

Aussie Women V English Women

Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie Women V English Women

Which of these fine women is the best bet for us blokes. Is there a discernable difference. Are they really that different ? Am I daft to make a generalisation

My own experience has been quite dramatic really, In England, which I left when I was 23, quite a while ago now, so I will admit my knowledge is pretty ancient and based mostly on 70's English women. I did have a few Girlfreinds in England, and a few freinds that were girls as well, as there is a difference Now I dont know what it was, somehow my Girlfreinds there always did the dirty on me, Either ending up porking one of me mates, or just disappearing, without a trace into the wild blue yonder. It either says heaps about early me, or that there is something wrong with them.

I personally found English women, self centerd, and status concsious, and needy, as in deferring to the male, on the negative side, however they did seem, well informed, socially aware and very feminine.

Now their Aussie counterparts, Obviously I've been married since I've been here, so cannot say too much. Personally though, I love Aussie women, Their confidence and upfront manner, I find very appealing. I think it's great that they can be so physical, ie: get out there and start digging stump holes or veggie patches, alongside their partners., Being a typically aussie girl thing to do. Then going off to cook the tea, or even suggesting that you do the tea. On top of that, I think, could be my expereince, that Aussie women are generally more likely to initiate sex. They seem more equal in all things in relation to a bloke, more health concsious, less needy and far more upfront than their english counterparts. The only true Negative I can think about them, and thats a personal thought, is they seem to press the "i'm independant button" a little too quickly on some occasions.

I'm not writing of English women completely here, as obviously my expereince is based just on my personal dealings with them.

So whats better English Or Aussie Gals ? Any bloke brave enough to answer lol

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 24th 2005 at 11:01 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:07 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Women V English Women

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I think it's great that they can be so physical, ie: get out there and start digging stump holes or veggie patches, alongside their partners., Being a typically aussie girl thing to do.
Can be a bugger though if you live in a unit. Ya come home and there she is digging up the lounge
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:10 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you about Aussie women. I like their upfront/tell it like it is attitude. English women are great too, sure there are a lot who are self centered/materialistic etc, but a lot who are very sexy & slutty, which from a blokes point of view is great .
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:10 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

If you have to ask, you're a lost cause!!!!

D D
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Which of these fine women is the best bet for us blokes. Is there a discernable difference. Are they really that different ? Am I daft to make a generalisation

My own experience has been quite dramatic really,
I'm not writing of English women completely here, as obviously my expereince is based just on my personal dealings with them.

Its Easter, so I suppose its time for another crucifixion
I have been out with all four or so, many nationalities and found that it was the female not the nationality. I have met diffident and brassily confident females from everywhere. Gold diggers and gals with a heart of gold; publicly shy retiring types who were real tigers in the bedroom and bold upfront women who were about as exciting as a lamington, in private. A lot of it probably had to do with the fact that I changed over the years too and as I travelled.
Any other comments from anyone else?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Can be a bugger though if you live in a unit. Ya come home and there she is digging up the lounge
Lol, no my wife hasn't started digging up the insides of the house yet, She did however after about 2 weeks of getting on my case, Dig in one afternoon a 2 metre wide by 1.5 metre length, by .5 of metre depth hole for a sandpit, for the kids. And still smiled and talked to me afterwards. I did have cook that night and fill the thing afterwards though.

Wooo, just reread my post, I meant fill the sandpit of course
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

My own experience has been quite dramatic really, In England, which I left when I was 23, quite a while ago now, so I will admit my knowledge is pretty ancient and based mostly on 70's English women. I did have a few Girlfreinds in England, and a few freinds that were girls as well, as there is a difference Now I dont know what it was, somehow my Girlfreinds there always did the dirty on me, Either ending up porking one of me mates, or just disappearing, without a trace into the wild blue yonder. It either says heaps about early me, or that there is something wrong with them.

I personally found English women, self centerd, and status concsious, and needy, as in deferring to the male, on the negative side, however they did seem, well informed, socially aware and very feminine.

Now their Aussie counterparts, Obviously I've been married since I've been here, so cannot say too much. Personally though, I love Aussie women, Their confidence and upfront manner, I find very appealing. I think it's great that they can be so physical, ie: get out there and start digging stump holes or veggie patches, alongside their partners., Being a typically aussie girl thing to do. Then going off to cook the tea, or even suggesting that you do the tea. On top of that, I think, could be my expereince, that Aussie women are generally more likely to initiate sex. They seem more equal in all things in relation to a bloke, more health concsious, less needy and far more upfront than their english counterparts. The only true Negative I can think about them, and thats a personal thought, is they seem to press the "i'm independant button" a little too quickly on some occasions.

Good to see you had those few beers and got up the balls to start this thread!!!

In answer to your question. Yeah, Irish & UK girls were pretty flighty with me, I'd ring up my 'girlfriend' one night and end up talking to her new boyfriend. And mates stealing girlfriends from me, and mates girlfriends hitting on me.

Can't help with the aussie girl aspect, never had the pleasure

But I can say Hong Kong girls are great,

That'll stave off a beating from the wife over the easter weekend

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Good to see you had those few beers and got up the balls to start this thread!!!

In answer to your question. Yeah, Irish & UK girls were pretty flighty with me, I'd ring up my 'girlfriend' one night and end up talking to her new boyfriend. And mates stealing girlfriends from me, and mates girlfriends hitting on me.

Can't help with the aussie girl aspect, never had the pleasure

But I can say Hong Kong girls are great,

That'll stave off a beating from the wife over the easter weekend

Cheers,
JTL
Heh, yehp, Just got to restrain my keystrokes, from saying too much lol, best turn off the email response to this thread .
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:48 am
wombat42

Of course Aussie women are better , take Dame Edna Everage for example, shes really hot looking. and what about Germaine Greer, she will turn you
into a house Husband chained to the kitchen sink doing the housework, when she gets home from work drunk she will beat you up.

Last edited by wombat42; Mar 24th 2005 at 11:54 am.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:55 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Kylie and Danni .... enough said
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
Kylie and Danni .... enough said
No, not enough said

What about them? Scary dwarves? Whiney voices? Fit arses? What?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
No, not enough said

What about them? Scary dwarves? Whiney voices? Fit arses? What?

Cheers,
JTL
Nice big mouths
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

I must say after going out with both english and aussie women I do like aussie women better, they don't seem to moan so much...............oh and you can't get a spouse visa from a english woman
only kidding
aussie women seem a lot more relaxed and not so up themselves as some english ladies.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pickle
I do like aussie women better, they don't seem to moan so much
So they scream? purrrr, bark???

Or do they just lie there and think of australia?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:31 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I married an Aussie woman and she is the best you can get. My only problem with English women is that pear shaped arse they often have. Shields up for the incoming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.