aussie wildlife

Old Aug 5th 2007, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default aussie wildlife

just thought i'd post some pics of the wonderful wildlife that you're likely to see in oz,all these pics were taken in my garden or whilst out walking my dog in perth w.a.,no zoo's or wildlife parks.
i head back to the uk in october and although i'm looking forward to it i will miss the great variety of wildlife and of course the sunshine.
Attached Thumbnails aussie wildlife-april2007%2520101.jpg   aussie wildlife-april2007%2520221.jpg   aussie wildlife-april2007%2520267.jpg   aussie wildlife-april2007%2520271.jpg   aussie wildlife-aug2007%2520002.jpg  

Old Aug 5th 2007, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default Re: aussie wildlife

more pics
Attached Thumbnails aussie wildlife-aug2007%2520026.jpg   aussie wildlife-aug2007%2520052.jpg   aussie wildlife-august-sept-oct2006%2520478.jpg   aussie wildlife-august-sept-oct2006%2520489.jpg   aussie wildlife-dec2006%2520066.jpg  

Old Aug 5th 2007, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

more pics
Attached Thumbnails aussie wildlife-july2007%2520048.jpg   aussie wildlife-july2007%2520389.jpg   aussie wildlife-july2007%2520391.jpg   aussie wildlife-july200763.jpg   aussie wildlife-july200773.jpg  

Old Aug 5th 2007, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

pics
Attached Thumbnails aussie wildlife-may2007%2520131.jpg   aussie wildlife-may2007%2520121.jpg   aussie wildlife-may2007%2520332.jpg   aussie wildlife-may2007%2520058.jpg   aussie wildlife-july2007%2520044.jpg  

Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:12 am
Just Joined

dairic is an unknown quantity at this point

Some nice pics there, will you be heading back to oz in the future?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dairic
Some nice pics there, will you be heading back to oz in the future?

no i'll be staying put,a couple of years in oz was enough for me,
for all its problems, i had, and will have a better life in the uk, rain and all.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Some really nice photos there. We've been in Aus for a year now and I haven't seen too much wildlife at all. Lots of spiders (redbacks and whitetails) but they were all in SA.
Good luck back in UK.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:19 am
3 Yrs til the good life!

terriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really nice

Originally Posted by fitz
just thought i'd post some pics of the wonderful wildlife that you're likely to see in oz,all these pics were taken in my garden or whilst out walking my dog in perth w.a.,no zoo's or wildlife parks.
i head back to the uk in october and although i'm looking forward to it i will miss the great variety of wildlife and of course the sunshine.
with that spider are you really trying to scare the bejesus out of me! It's the only thing that worries me, will have to go take a lie down now
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:21 am
3 Yrs til the good life!

terriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really nice

more pics
what the hell is that first pic???!!! That thing is UGLY! BTW, how do you know what is dangerous and what isn't, especially regarding things like snakes
Attached Thumbnails aussie wildlife-july2007%252520048.jpg  

Last edited by terriefarrell; Aug 5th 2007 at 11:23 am. Reason: insert pic
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:15 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terriefarrell
what the hell is that first pic???!!! That thing is UGLY! BTW, how do you know what is dangerous and what isn't, especially regarding things like snakes
Basically, the snakes are all dangerous. Spiders are ugly when large, but not dangerous. Smaller ones do bite but rarely.
The first picture looks like some sort of toad.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by terriefarrell
that is a turtle frog ,,,,,i fished it out my pool one morning and assumed it had bloated up as it had died,but i spotted a picture of one in the museum in perth and could'nt believe that's how they look,not exactly pretty eh !

Last edited by fitz; Aug 5th 2007 at 2:02 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Aug 5th 2007, 3:11 pm
3 Yrs til the good life!

that is a turtle frog ,,,,,i fished it out my pool one morning and assumed it had bloated up as it had died,but i spotted a picture of one in the museum in perth and could'nt believe that's how they look,not exactly pretty eh !
looks like one of those toys that kids get like the stress balls filled with gloop!