Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aussie weather hits south east england

aussie weather hits south east england

Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:36 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by NedKelly63
Get a picture, quick

Don't i'm gutted I even have my digi camera on my desk and completely forgot. I was too busy Peeing my pants laughing

Kala
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:38 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie weather hits south east england

Originally posted by kala
Any one near gatwick can vouch for this but we are having the weirdest weather I have ever seen in the UK.
It is 28 degrees outside, we have a river (literally) of rain falling from the sky and and electrical storm overhead.

Totally bizare, obviously someone is trying to make us near on expats see what we are letting ourselves in for.

Kala
This all sounds good but scary, we are having weird weather up here in the north east too especially for summer time............... sunshine

Walla
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:39 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by walla1
This all sounds good but scary, we are having weird weather up here in the north east too especially for summer time............... sunshine

Walla

So it was you lot up north who nicked our sun was it
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:45 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

So it was you lot up north who nicked our sun was it

Aye and you have our rain but don't panic we are getting some more tonight but are promised a nice weekend for a change

No kidding we have had it crap up here my honeysuckle thinks it's autumn and has shed all it's leaves., looks more like November in my garden never mind August, weird

Did you get a pic of the storm? I'm trying to get one of the sunshine but the kids have hidden the camera just in case anyone had forgotten what it looks like

Walla
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:49 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by walla1
Aye and you have our rain but don't panic we are getting some more tonight but are promised a nice weekend for a change

No kidding we have had it crap up here my honeysuckle thinks it's autumn and has shed all it's leaves., looks more like November in my garden never mind August, weird

Did you get a pic of the storm? I'm trying to get one of the sunshine but the kids have hidden the camera just in case anyone had forgotten what it looks like

Walla
Didn't get any pictures at all, hubby is at Heathrow so I have got him on standby waiting for the storm.

Have just checked the weather for here for the next 10 days and it is basically gonna rain (so they say) everyday but it is gonna be 75 degrees with it. Got a lad of rellies turning up from Melbourne next friday so they'll actually think our weather is warm after leaving a Melly winter

K
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

was really muggy here this morning so I recon the thunder is on it's way to you guys next. Gotta send the rain to Geraldton 1st or they'll be no food for me whan I get there but Nundle can have whats left over
its bucketing it down here at the moment so hopefully Geraldton will get its fair share, at least its a bit warmer for you at the mo, got my hot water bottle out tonight
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

It's blowing a gale now. Things are looking up for that storm.

Sleep is a virtual impossibility at the moment on accout of the humidity (mental note, don't live in Brissie when we get to Oz )
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:06 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by Swifts
its bucketing it down here at the moment so hopefully Geraldton will get its fair share, at least its a bit warmer for you at the mo, got my hot water bottle out tonight
OOH I'm flying out to Perth for a wedding in Gero next week, Usually quite a bit warmer up in Gero than Perth but i'l be bringing my winter woolies just incase.

K
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:10 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by bundy
It's blowing a gale now. Things are looking up for that storm.

Sleep is a virtual impossibility at the moment on accout of the humidity (mental note, don't live in Brissie when we get to Oz )

Oooh I't nearly with you then Bundy, I know what you mean about the sleep, I am housesitting a friends house and "dogs":scared: this week, her house is right under the flightpath so I cant even have the windows open, it's a bloody nightmare.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh I't nearly with you then Bundy, I know what you mean about the sleep, I am housesitting a friends house and "dogs":scared: this week, her house is right under the flightpath so I cant even have the windows open, it's a bloody nightmare.

Yes, must be close, I'm wheezing like an old man! Now where's my inhaler gone....
Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's gone very dark......
Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:11 pm
Professional Princess

It's gone very dark......
Dogs shivering under the bed, you can hear her teeth chattering. I have tried to convince her that the storm is over but she called me a lying bitch and if its all the same with me, will remain under the bed shitting herself.

Still, its bloody hot though isnt it bundy?

OOOh dont forget my birthday on 7th August.

Here bundy, check out my post on 'take it outside' headed 'the storm, wet pants and dirty legs' to find out about my journey home.

Sam

Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Professional Princess
Dogs shivering under the bed, you can hear her teeth chattering. I have tried to convince her that the storm is over but she called me a lying bitch and if its all the same with me, will remain under the bed shitting herself.

Still, its bloody hot though isnt it bundy?

OOOh dont forget my birthday on 7th August.

Here bundy, check out my post on 'take it outside' headed 'the storm, wet pants and dirty legs' to find out about my journey home.

Sam
You've changed your name! We were all wondering where you were.....
Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:16 pm
Professional Princess

You've changed your name! We were all wondering where you were.....
I know, I changed it for my birthday

Couldnt go online yesterday at work, internet was down all day and building flooded.

So off today and glued to my pc.

Do you think it'll rain? its thundered and the skys gone dark but no rain

Ive got a headache and asthmas shite, so a storm would help wouldnt it?

Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:20 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Professional Princess
I know, I changed it for my birthday

Couldnt go online yesterday at work, internet was down all day and building flooded.

So off today and glued to my pc.

Do you think it'll rain? its thundered and the skys gone dark but no rain

Ive got a headache and asthmas shite, so a storm would help wouldnt it?

Smells like rain to me (one of my other talents, weather-sniffing)...and it's gone very dark indeed. And I can't breathe, which is as good an indication as anything. And my car's up the top car park and I'm wearing a white shirt so, yes, it's bound to rain at about 5.45pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.