Aussie vino????

Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Aussie vino????

Since the idea and process of emigration, I've become totally extreme. Due to my new found loyalty with things Australian we are now only buying Ozzie wine is this just us??? but must just say Ozzies do a damn good vino!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:18 pm
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all
Default Re: Aussie vino????

Wait til you get out there - the wine is MUCH cheaper than in the UK!

and you can buy 'cleanskins' (non-labelled wines often from decent wineries) at very cheap prices.

Michelle
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by michellemac

and you can buy 'cleanskins' (non-labelled wines often from decent wineries) at very cheap prices.

Michelle
Michelle,

That is such good news we get thru quite a number of bottles per week, great to know we're going to be a little better off with our habit!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:31 pm
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The S's
Michelle,

That is such good news we get thru quite a number of bottles per week, great to know we're going to be a little better off with our habit!!
LOL Every little helps...unless of course you just drink more

Michelle
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Since the idea and process of emigration, I've become totally extreme. Due to my new found loyalty with things Australian we are now only buying Ozzie wine is this just us??? but must just say Ozzies do a damn good vino!!!!
Got to agree with you there. Just enjoying a nice bottle of wolf blass yellow label cabernet sauvignon from south australia, can highly recomend
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:37 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

we can highly recommend mcguigans black label red
we bought our straight from the vineyard in polkabin
$10 dollars for 1.5ltr bottle
gorgeous

also lindermans bin 40 merlot we are on our second bottle now ( spell checkers in overdrive )

hic sip slurp

steve n debra
still celebrating getting visa yesterday
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:42 pm
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michellemac

Michelle
I've found wine to be more expensive in Oz (Sydney/Melbourne) than the UK.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:44 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kalenge
I've found wine to be more expensive in Oz (Sydney/Melbourne) than the UK.
nar your avin a giraffe
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
nar your avin a giraffe
I think people now have failed to see just how cheap the UK is for just about everything these days, except fags and fuel of course.
Booze and wine from off licences are very cheap now. 4 Stella £3.50, bottle of banrock station chardonnay £2.99, any good?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:02 pm
Worongary

I think people now have failed to see just how cheap the UK is for just about everything these days, except fags and fuel of course.
Booze and wine from off licences are very cheap now. 4 Stella £3.50, bottle of banrock station chardonnay £2.99, any good?

leave the banrock on the shelf mate
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:08 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
leave the banrock on the shelf mate
Sorry but a bit partial to Banrock station myself - as well as most other aussies wines!!!! Hiccupp £2.99 - very good price!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Aussie vino????

I brought all the wine for my upcoming wedding (catering it myself) from Tescos and they are all Australian...

Howcroft vineyard Merlot (Estate Reserve 2005) limestone coast ... bloody nice I drank a bottle this afternoon to check it out...

Denman vineyard Chardonnay Estate Reserve (Hunter Valley) ... haven't tried it yet but opening a bottle tomorrow...

Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 (one of my favourites)

And then because I can't stand champagne and needed something fizzy and really liked this we are having Hardys Crest Pinot Noir.... much more drinkable than that vomit inducing French stuff....

Tescos were selling all 1/2 price apart from the Wolf Blass that was only £1.50 off but still ended up at less than £5 a bottle..

If it is true that the Australians keep their best wines for the hoome market I can't wait to get there... roll on oct 2006 (we hope)
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:22 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm with you on that one!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Pish-heads...the lot of ya

'hic'
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:43 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by andicee
Pish-heads...the lot of ya

'hic'
kusc ujbhAL KB jbxkqa.x c klsjnb
balls the spellchecker wont work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.