Reload this Page >

Aussie sport or is IT?

Aussie sport or is IT?

Old Jul 15th 2003, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aussie sport or is IT?

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Another great day for Aussie sport a Russian tart wins a gold and shes now a Aussie , I've heard it all before.

RUSSIAN-BORN Irina Lashko won Australia's first diving gold medal today with victory on the one metre springboard at the World Swimming Championships in Barcelona.

Lashko, at 30 the oldest diver in the competition, burst into tears after unleashing a spectacular last dive to take gold in a dramatic day of diving.

"It is just like a little piece of magic dropped out of the sky and hit me on the head," the Melbourne-based diver said.

"It's an honour that I have won Australia's first gold medal. It is my home and I am very proud."

Her victory is the biggest result in Australian diving since Dick Eve won the plain high dive competition at the 1924 Paris Olympics.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030715/s...sto105081.html

Bit like the great british sport.

The British World heavy weight champion Lenox Lewis.
Former great Heavy weight Joe Bugner.
The British number two tennis great Greg Rusedski.
Numerous England cricket greats ie Alan Lamb & Graham Hick.

PC
Old Jul 15th 2003, 6:55 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by porkchop
Bit like the great british sport.

The British World heavy weight champion Lenox Lewis.
Former great Heavy weight Joe Bugner.
The British number two tennis great Greg Rusedski.
Numerous England cricket greats ie Alan Lamb & Graham Hick.

PC
Lewis born in the UK , London left at 12 years old.
Aussie Joe Bugner?

Few Brit sports men /women have represented any other countries, unlike half the Australia wantnabes who got here because they can bricklay?

Old Jul 15th 2003, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Few Brit sports men /women have represented any other countries,

Perhapse the great british sportsmen and women are not good enough to represent other countries.

Give us your EXPERT opinion PB as to why this is then.

PC

Last edited by porkchop; Jul 15th 2003 at 7:01 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:07 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Perhapse the great british sportsmen and women are not good enough to represent other countries.

Give us your EXPERT opinion PB as to why this is then.

PC
Neather are lots of Aussies then seeing that importing East Europeans is the best they can do?
Tell me the score in the rugby again , against the Aussies?
Try the CommonWealth games in Track and field ?

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Neather are lots of Aussies then seeing that importing East Europeans is the best they can do?
Tell me the score in the rugby again , against the Aussies?
Try the CommonWealth games in Track and field ?

True the Aussies know how to bring in winners.

They also know how to bring in work shy lazy gits. And they got the world champion when they got you.
Must go to the English Cafe now for my afternoon tea.

Bye Bye.

PC
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:13 pm
Banned

True the Aussies know how to bring in winners.

They also know how to bring in work shy lazy gits. And they got the world champion when they got you.
Must go to the English Cafe now for my afternoon tea.

Bye Bye.

PC
Not many Aussie winners of late is there , but they are bad losers.

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:15 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Be a good loser then and bugger off.
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

PB you accused me once of being Megalania.
Look at the top ot the page and see we are both on here at the same time.

Not very often wrong but you are wrong again.

PC
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:21 pm
Banned

PB you accused me once of being Megalania.
Look at the top ot the page and see we are both on here at the same time.

Not very often wrong but you are wrong again.

PC
Be who you want to be , I take it you are not a Muslim then.

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:22 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Be a good loser then and bugger off.
Why Australia is a home to losers right now?

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:24 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Why Australia is a home to losers right now?

You were it, it is your home no longer.
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:26 pm
Banned

You were it, it is your home no longer.
Now I will always have a place for Australia in my toilet.

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:30 pm
Banned

Now I will always have a place for Australia in my toilet.

Your toilet? Last time was 1969?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:32 pm
Banned

Your toilet? Last time was 1969?
I remember it well or should I ???????????????

Old Jul 15th 2003, 7:36 pm
Banned

I remember it well or should I ???????????????

Cats tounge?