Aussie rules

Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:46 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Aussie rules

Any of you managed to getinto this game.
When Iwas in Melbourne last yearI wesnt to see Essindon against Geelong and it was great. Now I watch it on sky sports when I can. Support Carlton now due to my fiancee's uncle following them.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

mozzie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aussie rules

If you check out the existing threads you'll see that AFL creates passionate pro and anti feelings. I admire your choice of team, as the mighty(?) Blues are currently propping up the ladder. Unfortunately there's a Bomber fanatic named Bordy who recruits many naive Melbourne newbies into the Evil Empire that is Essendon FC.

But you stick with the Blues mate. They need all the support thay can get, and on the plus side, from where they are now they can only go up.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:05 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rick C
Any of you managed to getinto this game.
When Iwas in Melbourne last yearI wesnt to see Essindon against Geelong and it was great. Now I watch it on sky sports when I can. Support Carlton now due to my fiancee's uncle following them.
Yep, I've been watching it for a few years now on Sky. Though my Sky was switched off today (we're flying out to Brisbane next week) so I'll miss this week's round-up

I'm also a Brisbane Lions member and hope I can get tickets for the last two home games of the home and away season (Hawthorn and Port Adelaide).
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:08 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wmoore
Yep, I've been watching it for a few years now on Sky. Though my Sky was switched off today (we're flying out to Brisbane next week) so I'll miss this week's round-up

I'm also a Brisbane Lions member and hope I can get tickets for the last two home games of the home and away season (Hawthorn and Port Adelaide).
No need for the sad face just think you'll never miss the round again and even better you can be there in person. I'm so jealous still researchibg my application.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:19 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne

Whens it been on then??? We were avid "video tape" viewers every Saturday Night when we taped it on Sky during the early hours of Saturday AM but then suddenly its not been on........

Claire
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Wayne

Whens it been on then??? We were avid "video tape" viewers every Saturday Night when we taped it on Sky during the early hours of Saturday AM but then suddenly its not been on........

Claire
It's been on Friday afternoon the last couple of weeks and randomly at 1, 2 or 3am Saturday (though sometimes not on Saturday at all like you say). It's on tomorrow at 4pm I think.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:25 pm
What's happening dudes?

No need for the sad face just think you'll never miss the round again and even better you can be there in person. I'm so jealous still researchibg my application.
That's true

In September, the Grand Final should be on Sky live too. Has been the last few years, set your alarm for 6am
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:30 pm
G'day Sport

That's true

In September, the Grand Final should be on Sky live too. Has been the last few years, set your alarm for 6am
Thats one game i make sure I watch it was on when I got back from my holiday last year.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:54 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

It's been on Friday afternoon the last couple of weeks and randomly at 1, 2 or 3am Saturday (though sometimes not on Saturday at all like you say). It's on tomorrow at 4pm I think.
Thanx hunny..... BTW we are Brissie fans too!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:59 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

How many AFL teams start with the letter F?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:11 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
How many AFL teams start with the letter F?
Is that a trick question?

Or do you just want somebody to mention your team?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:14 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a trick question?

Or do you just want somebody to mention your team?

Well my team actually starts with a G for Geelong, but the 2 teams that start with the letter F are Fremantle and F@@k'n Carlton.......
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:16 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Well my team actually starts with a G for Geelong, but the 2 teams that start with the letter F are Fremantle and F@@k'n Carlton.......
OK
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

OK
Yes you are right... I just looked on Skysports.com & it is on at 4pm on SS3 then repeated at 1am on SS2!

Woohoo!

Claire
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:26 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Support Carlton now due to my fiancee's uncle following them.

You poor b*****d.

Last edited by wmoore; Jul 15th 2005 at 9:14 pm. Reason: Language

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.