Aussie Milk.?

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:56 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Aussie Milk.?

Whats the milk like out there.?My littlun drinks gallons of it.Does it taste the same as our supermarket stuff or is it completely different?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aussie Milk.?

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Whats the milk like out there.?My littlun drinks gallons of it.Does it taste the same as our supermarket stuff or is it completely different?
Its all white and milky , the air is the same too as is the water.

Oh nowt on telly too Bring DVDs
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 4:02 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Its all white and milky , the air is the same too as is the water.

Oh nowt on telly too Bring DVDs
Bringing loads of DVD's .Complete set of the Simpsons is thier fave at the mo
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:15 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

actually.....they aren't as big into semi-skimmed and skimmed as they are in the UK. But being as it's your little one whose drinking it you probably get full fat anyway. Don't forget to read the labels as the ones with red tops won't necessarily be skimmed etc. etc.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

We arrived 5 days ago and my 3 and 5 year old have been guzzling the stuff just as much as they did in the UK, without passing any comment on the taste.

Mhairi
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Originally Posted by Mhairi
We arrived 5 days ago and my 3 and 5 year old have been guzzling the stuff just as much as they did in the UK, without passing any comment on the taste.

Mhairi
Cool .He's 4.In reply to the other poster ..nope he drinks semi skimmed.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Cool .He's 4.In reply to the other poster ..nope he drinks semi skimmed.
My son has never been big on milk but has milk with this cereal. He hates cream and anything too creamy. He likes 'Rev' it's usually sold in bright red cartons.

Duing my first shop I spent ages hovering around the milk fridges. There is a big selection but once you've had a look it's not complicated. Personally, I like skimmed so buy skinny milk.

Just wait 'til you gotta order coffee. Now that's complicated......
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Bringing loads of DVD's .Complete set of the Simpsons is thier fave at the mo
Don't bother, just watch a week of Channel 10 if you want to catch up on the last decade of the Simpsons!

Aussie chocolate milk was a big plus point in the will we/won't we debate for a move to Aus - it beats the hell out of the UHT plastic bottles of brown pink and yellow stuff you buy in the UK. You can also get Nesquik powder and Crusha liquid equivalents. There're also straws full of little balls that flavour plain milk (or in our kid's case "soy drink") as it comes up the straw.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah totally different as the cows spend all their time upside down it kinda curdles the milk
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally Posted by CHnJ
Don't bother, just watch a week of Channel 10 if you want to catch up on the last decade of the Simpsons!,
We brought over a few DVD's of CBeebies. ABC Kids shows a few of the CBeebies shows and has Aussie Playschool. However, they don't show 'Come Outside' I do miss Auntie Mabel and Pippin
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 11:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

personally I think the milk is better here.....even my kids commented on how yummy it was
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 11:14 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
personally I think the milk is better here.....even my kids commented on how yummy it was
Same here. The 97% fat free actually tastes like milk, even I am drinking it.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:55 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi-Lo milk is nice...had my first taste of milk this week since being here
Old Aug 4th 2006, 2:36 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the kind of milk. As you've already said semi-skimmed, apparantly that tastes the same. I drink full fat and its all homogenised here so tastes completely different.

Jane
Old Aug 4th 2006, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

At least 93 different varieties (slight exaggeration). You've got skinny (skimmed), light (semi) and the other stuff. To me Pauls smarter (their semi) is probably the most like home but my daughter loves Rev which I think is disgusting. Taste a few and you'll eventually find one you like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.