Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie girls vs British girls

Aussie girls vs British girls

Old May 29th 2005, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

jumjum is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Aussie girls vs British girls

What do u think, Are Aussie girls better than British girls?
Based on my experience with both. I find the Aussies more independent, attractive, sensible and mature. They are more hardworking and also the first to initiate sex besides being tigers in the bed. The British lasses also have their qualities. However, I know this may be my personal experience and is not a generalisaton.
Old May 29th 2005, 3:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie girls vs British girls

Originally Posted by jumjum
Based on my experience with both. I find the Aussies more independent, attractive, sensible and mature. They are more hardworking and also the first to initiate sex besides being tigers in the bed. The British lasses also have their qualities. However, I know this may be my personal experience and is not a generalisaton.

G
Old May 29th 2005, 5:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Just can't get my head round Germaine Greer being a tiger in bed.
Old May 29th 2005, 5:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
She'd scratch your eyes out if you asked her to make the post-coital cup of tea, you sexist pig
Old May 29th 2005, 5:14 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

also the first to initiate sex besides being tigers in the bed..
'fraid I can't help you out on that one, never slept with an aussie woman

D D
Old May 29th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

hey mr generalisation, how old are you? 12?
Old May 29th 2005, 6:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I can't answer your question, although I'd be willing to do some research in the name of social studies of course
Old May 29th 2005, 6:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
'fraid I can't help you out on that one, never slept with an aussie woman

D D
How many British women have you slept with then

OP , nah, not generalising at all
Old May 29th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
How many British women have you slept with then

OP , nah, not generalising at all
with his attitude I'd be suprised if he'd 'actually' slept with any
Old May 29th 2005, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pako
with his attitude I'd be suprised if he'd 'actually' slept with any
Only in his wet dreams....
Old May 29th 2005, 6:49 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd give Aussie girls one

out of ten
Old May 29th 2005, 9:42 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Bordy
Germaine Greer is more of a Pom then an Aussie. She left OZ 40 years ago and has lived in Britain most of her life. She says she does'nt like OZ and that she prefers to live in Britain.

Last edited by wombat42; May 29th 2005 at 10:01 pm.

Old May 29th 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Storini will become famous soon enoughStorini will become famous soon enough

Well, in the chest measurement department, I'd put the score at:
Oz 38 - UK 36...
Old May 29th 2005, 10:20 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Storini
Well, in the chest measurement department, I'd put the score at:
Oz 38 - UK 36...

Well speaking as a girl who could be classed as a storm in a D cup, I went to buy a bra when I stayed on the Gold Coast.

'Hi there Sweetie, how are ya?' Came this friendly voice from behind the rails of panties and bra sets.

Glancing round, there was a beautiful tall blonde girl, tanned with perfect teeth but absolutely no breasts at all, just small nipples and a slight swelling.

Feeling insanely jealous of this foxy chick, I would have happily gone without titties in favour of a face and body like hers.

'Erm, have you got a 36 DD bra please?'

'We don't have anything THAT big' Said Foxy chick with the most shocked expression on her face.

Then I went in various shops and the only decent bras they had were like maternity ones.

Oh to be so slim and built like a surf board.

Back in London however, you can get across a road or get a bus to stop for you far more easily if you take a deep breath in just when it counts.

As for the 'surfboard look', well I was never good in the water.

Old May 30th 2005, 2:21 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I been all around this great big world, And I seen all kinds of girls, Yeah, but I couldn’t wait to get back in WA, Back to the cutest girls in the world....

Name that tune?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.