Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aston Villa v Birmingham - Gold Coast 20 April

Aston Villa v Birmingham - Gold Coast 20 April

Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:31 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aston Villa v Birmingham - Gold Coast 20 April

Any Villa, Blues (or any other) fans interested in meeting at a pub, Surfers or Broadbeach on Sunday 20th April? Its a 9:00pm kick off so quite a civilised time.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aston Villa v Birmingham - Gold Coast 20 April

Originally Posted by Carbery
Any Villa, Blues (or any other) fans interested in meeting at a pub, Surfers or Broadbeach on Sunday 20th April? Its a 9:00pm kick off so quite a civilised time.
looks good to me
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
looks good to me
If it wasn't so far i'd come down for a larf ! Bugger it i'll have it now
Have a good night lads
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Pearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant future

Would love too but i'm on the Sunny Coast.

You'll probably still be able to hear me screaming at the TV from down there though.

Come on you Villa boys!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Would love to be there Steve but my Mom arrives from sunny Brum that morning....however I am hoping the jetlag will kick and I can smeak out for a couple of hours!!! Keep the thread going so I know where you'll be.
Cheers,
Sambo... Keep Right On!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi,
Count me in mate, definitely interested. Let me know time and place once decided

Darren
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

bump
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Carbery,
I have to blues supporters who are interested in coming along.

Darren
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:40 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

looks good to me
See you there mate

Originally Posted by Pearl&Wal
Would love too but i'm on the Sunny Coast.

You'll probably still be able to hear me screaming at the TV from down there though.

Come on you Villa boys!!
Pity you cant make it mate - next time we head up to the SC will PM you and arrange a drink.

Originally Posted by sambo76
Would love to be there Steve but my Mom arrives from sunny Brum that morning....however I am hoping the jetlag will kick and I can smeak out for a couple of hours!!! Keep the thread going so I know where you'll be.
Cheers,
Sambo... Keep Right On!!!!!
Even if its only for part it would be good to see you

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi,
Count me in mate, definitely interested. Let me know time and place once decided

Darren

Working on it mate - I dont really know which pubs will be showing the match so will go down there tomorrow night to check which is the best.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:36 am
Decreased member

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Carbery,
I have to blues supporters who are interested in coming along.

Darren

No problem. It will be good to see there faces as we help send them down!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:06 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Ex Celtic manager v Ex Rangers manager ... Come on the Blues!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Ex Celtic manager v Ex Rangers manager ... Come on the Blues!!!!!
You coming down to watch the game?
You can buy me a
I 've heard you got to wear your Tarzan trunks at the next golf game

Paul
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:26 pm
Decreased member

I've found a decent pub for Sundays game. Its an 'British' pub called Basil's Bar at Robina/Clear Island Waters. It serves draught Guiness etc and I spoke to the staff Sunday night, they told me the pub is open til 11:00pm and they will be showing the game. Its at the junction of Robina Parkway and Markeri St behind the IFS petrol station.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I've found a decent pub for Sundays game. Its an 'British' pub called Basil's Bar at Robina/Clear Island Waters. It serves draught Guiness etc and I spoke to the staff Sunday night, they told me the pub is open til 11:00pm and they will be showing the game. Its at the junction of Robina Parkway and Markeri St behind the IFS petrol station.
Will talk to the driver but looks good to me
it would be nice to send them down

Paul
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Will talk to the driver but looks good to me
it would be nice to send them down

Paul
Sounds good to me.

Don't know if i really want to send them down. Its 6 points in the bag, and continued bragging rights. Thats got to be worth them staying up. (Just)

Darren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.