Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ASHES: Are we going to beat them?

ASHES: Are we going to beat them?

Old May 19th 2009, 12:05 pm
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute
Default ASHES: Are we going to beat them?

Well bless my Onions, shake my And-erson!

COME ON ENGLAND!

Just like 2005, what a riot we had in the office. They don't it up 'em and I'm gonna' give it big time for sure ....

Are we going to beat the ba***rds or what?
Old May 19th 2009, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ASHES: Are we going to beat them?

Originally Posted by rab

COME ON ENGLAND!

Just like 2005, what a riot we had in the office. They don't it up 'em and I'm gonna' give it big time for sure ....

I thought you were Aussie?
Old May 19th 2009, 12:14 pm
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I thought you were Aussie?
Australian citizen, English blood, love the Socceroos and that's where it ends!
Old May 19th 2009, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rab
Australian citizen, English blood, love the Socceroos and that's where it ends!
Ahh! Being Scottish I am out of the cricket buzz but I guess that would be the same with football too! Another major saga in world cup qualifying, and you just know we will fail at the end. Joys of a Scottish sports fan!
Old May 19th 2009, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rab

COME ON ENGLAND!

Oh gawd, fire up the buses and alert the queen, england might win a cricket match!!!!
Old May 19th 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Styler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fish.01
Oh gawd, fire up the buses and alert the queen, england might win a cricket match!!!!
But probably not....good old Pietersen and co haven't exactly wowed anyone with their skills in the IPL have they!?
Old May 19th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

I reckon we can do it...IPL is not test cricket and we just thrashed the West indies.....love my new home but English til I die...come on England..!!!!