Ashes

Old Nov 29th 2010, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road
Default Ashes

Loving the Ashes today.

After getting more than a few emails and comments from Aussies on Friday, today is a good day. They're all strangely quiet???
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

zultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ashes

What made me smile was the way it was reported in the news yesterday "Poms fight back with hope of a draw". Okay so we didn't win, but the press didn't report that it was even a possibility. lol.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saxtonj
Loving the Ashes today.

After getting more than a few emails and comments from Aussies on Friday, today is a good day. They're all strangely quiet???
Hello
Old Nov 29th 2010, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zultan
What made me smile was the way it was reported in the news yesterday "Poms fight back with hope of a draw". Okay so we didn't win, but the press didn't report that it was even a possibility. lol.
Surely even a biased pom could admit there has been lots of positive articles all over the Australian press about englands chances this series.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

zultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud ofzultan has much to be proud of

Positive towards the poms? It's usually negative towards the Aussies you mean?
Old Nov 29th 2010, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zultan
Positive towards the poms? It's usually negative towards the Aussies you mean?
Both. You've never had it so good so just enjoy it and stop whinging
Old Nov 29th 2010, 12:17 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
Both. You've never had it so good so just enjoy it and stop whinging
Ive gone native, Im supporting Ponting and the green + gold, although I must admit I prefer the 3 lions uniform. Its boring supporting england, all my mates in UK would have nothing to give me gip about.

I am firmly of the belief that this draw is just the usual England performance, a heroic fightback (the draw) - establishing hope that England can triumph and building up belief that the national side can return glory to the shores of Britannia --- before a crushing defeat.