Arrrggghhh

Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Lunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the rough
Default Arrrggghhh

Applying for a new British passport via the website that you all gave me last week - one problem - how do I get pictures certified by someone who has known us for two years when we have only been here 6 months??? or am I being stupid???
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arrrggghhh

Originally Posted by Lunnons
Applying for a new British passport via the website that you all gave me last week - one problem - how do I get pictures certified by someone who has known us for two years when we have only been here 6 months??? or am I being stupid???
ermm hasnt anyone known you for more than 2 years??
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the rough

not in Australia and is a proffessional NO
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lunnons
not in Australia and is a proffessional NO
You may have to send it back to the UK and get someone to post it all for you here. Or get them to sign the pictures and send them back to you.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
You may have to send it back to the UK and get someone to post it all for you here. Or get them to sign the pictures and send them back to you.
Ditto
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 12:59 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about British passport, but with Canadian passport photos you can do a stat dec notarized saying you do not have a guarentor. You simply go to your nearest JP and swear an oath that you don't have anyone who meets the criterea in Oz.