Reload this Page >

Arrived safe and well

Wikiposts

Arrived safe and well

Old Jul 15th 2004, 2:58 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Hi Bananas,

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound.

Vicky and gang
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:19 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

Keep us posted on progress, ATB Rog
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:20 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Arrived safe and well

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi everyone!

Well, we dreamt about it and now we are here. I personally longed for the day when we crossed the arrivals area and into the arms of the rels - we were a mass of hugs and tears it was fantastic!!

Hilarious - we were greated at immigration by a scouser at the desk - had right laugh, here's us thinking we would be greated by an Aussie.

House we are staying at is lovely. BTW load of rubbish about the bread, it's lovely and we are opposite a bakery. Seems as if we are very handy for everything. This place will be what you make it, we have a list of dozens of things we need to do and see. I woke up at 4:30am with all the plans swimming around in my head. Had to get up and have a bowl of frosties, as I was starving. And the best news ever BOVRIL IS BACK !!!

Off to activate our bank accounts and pick up my new car today and perhaps a bit of late night shopping.
So far so good - it just feels right, but very early days yet - will keep you all posted - even if we have bad days.

I feel an amazing sense of relief that we are finally here and feel incredibly lucky that we have been given the opportunity to do this and not planning on wasting it.

Take care guys and will keep you posted (on rels pc, getting ours tommorrow)

Jill and Warren

Perth here and now !!!
Sounds great, we are hoping to be in Perth October time too.

PJ
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Jill and warren,

well done on the speedy post of your arrival - ADDICTS!!!!!!!

Stay POSITIVE and keep us posted....

Oh, and ENJOY!!!!!

Best wishes,
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:24 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great guys. Glad it's going to plan so far

Keep us posted of course.