Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Arranging own export for dog

Wikiposts

Arranging own export for dog

Old Aug 27th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arranging own export for dog

Originally Posted by Mally Lass
yes, work and show 4 of the buggars have you got a breeder in mind in Oz. I don't know any, but would be interested to find out about breeders if you knew of any
Dont know of any but will have a good look when i get out there.
If not, I know a couple of good breeders in Sth Africa and may import.

Lou
Old Aug 27th 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Default Re: Arranging own export for dog

[QUOTE=Louise M She has explained everything and given me quite an acceptable quote. She has said what you told me Nicky that airlines will no longer take any bookings unless it is from an agent. Looks like the doggie will be going to them. She breeds Shepherds so I know she'll look after my baby.
Lou x[/QUOTE]

]Thanks for your input. Have actually spoken to Meg at Overhill kennels in Bristol.

Do you have a contact number for Meg as we as we are in Cheddar and have a rhodesian ridgeback and a weimaraner to ship, might be easier if we use someone local