Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

areas of perth to live in

areas of perth to live in

Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Default areas of perth to live in

Hi

looking for some help. Has anybody actually visited any suburbs of perth that they would recommend as we need to start looking for areas to live in good schools etc we are going out early next year for a look ourselves some of the places i have heard are nice are willeton, gooseberry hill,maida vale,ellenbrook and kalamunda any comments!

sue and mick
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:34 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: areas of perth to live in

Originally posted by sue and mick
Hi

looking for some help. Has anybody actually visited any suburbs of perth that they would recommend as we need to start looking for areas to live in good schools etc we are going out early next year for a look ourselves some of the places i have heard are nice are willeton, gooseberry hill,maida vale,ellenbrook and kalamunda any comments!

sue and mick
This subject has been flogged to death here. Do a search for Perth suburbs.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

not since i have been a memeber of this it hasn't, so if anyone could be MORE helpfu i would appreciate itl
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Hi Sue and Mick. Try www.pomsinperth.com
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:44 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

not since i have been a memeber of this it hasn't, so if anyone could be MORE helpfu i would appreciate itl
What could be more helpful than a suggestion that your search this forum for the information you are looking for??
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:47 am
o_0

Originally posted by NedKelly63
What could be more helpful than a suggestion that your search this forum for the information you are looking for??
Someone giving them the info they need on a plate.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:49 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Ulujain
Someone giving them the info they need on a plate.
And thats pretty much exactly what you did
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:50 am
o_0

Originally posted by NedKelly63
And thats pretty much exactly what you did
I know. Hand-holding and spoonfeeding are with us forever.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

nice attitude you lot and some people are nice believe it or not if you have nothing nice to say don't bother
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:52 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

sue and mick

Would be helpful if you could tell us little bit more about your specifications so we can give more specific advice

eg, are you looking for house or apartment ?
are you talking buying or renting ?
How much are you willing to pay ?
do you need a garden ? If so, big or small ?
city, suburbs or rural ?
you mention schools but is that primary or secondary ? state or private ?
How important is easy beach access ?
How important is public transport availability ?
Where are you likely to be working ? North, south or centre?
etc....

of the suburbs you mention Willeton I have no knowledge of, gosseberry hill is lovely as is maida vale. Ellenbrook is new and being developed (new shopping complex being built) Kalamunda is also classed as a "good" area, but until you say more about your specific requirements is difficult to say which (if any) would appear to suit you best.

personally we are in Kensington and for us its absolutely great and suits our lifestyle to the letter but it would not suit everybody.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:55 am
Now 15% less offensive

I'm sure if you stopped being so pompous you'd get a better response. Why not try it and see?
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:58 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

sue and mick
Hi

Generally speaking south suburbs are cheaper than the north. Willeton (south) is nice but depends on your circumstances (how much cash you have), we are looking to live there or adjoining suburbs Bull Creek or Leeming.

Walla
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

thanks jugsy and mairi&chris for your help much appreciated

I do seem to of rattled some people not intentional but you cant please everybody

sue and mick
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

thanks jugsy and mairi&chris for your help much appreciated

I do seem to of rattled some people not intentional but you cant please everybody

sue and mick
You'll fit in fine here
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to but my nose in here, but can some people get rid of their attitude!!

The poster asked for advice not sarcasm and digs.

The idea of this forum is to bounce ideas off each other and support each other..............or thats what it USED to be!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.