AREA

Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:05 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default AREA

Hi
all made our decision and suceess in Perth is our destination.
can anyone let us know if good choice
i need to know catholic schools in area
close to shops etc to many questions to bonbard with just now or if someone in this area at moment wouldnt mind giving me a little more adice
would be lovely

so many quextions to ask ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks in advance
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

RCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud of
Default Re: AREA

Try using the forum 'search' function, as many of these sorts of queries come up quite regularly.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:17 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all

Were is this search bar im new to this
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

RCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud of

Second row of options, fourth from the right.
As a newbie it might be worth your while to take a swizz at the FAQ as well.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

lele.juggins is an unknown quantity at this point

The Secondary Catholic School near Success is Emmanual Catholic School - www.emmanuel.wa.edu.au There is also Corpus Christie - www.corpus.wa.edu.au - just further north in Bateman - our son goes there. There is a primary School next to that, not sure on name - I am sure there is also a Primary Catholic School near Emmanual College - maybe someone else can shed some light on names.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:27 pm
MickyBhoy

Can you advise if ther is a long waiting list for Catholic primary schools in this areas also do the schools have nurserys for children one year old i need to find a nursy as well

thanks
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry not familar with the Primary Schools - I just googled - Catholic Primary School Jandakot - and got good info - suggest you try. Used Jandakot as Success has other meanings and Jandakot is nearby.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:42 pm
MickyBhoy

many thanks all help appreacited

do you stay in Sucess your self ?
If so what like is it for shops and commuting to town centre as my wife will be commuting to the hospital there.

Thanks again
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

We are in Bull Creek just a bit further north up the Kwinana Freeway. Whcih hospital will your wife be going to. If accessible by the train, that is a good link to Perth, otherwise the freeway is generally OK, but can be slow at peak times. But if your wife is on shifts she may avoid these times - eg 8am. I think we have posted each other on another thread - is your wife a Midwife, because mine is - here in Perth. As far as Success is concerned - it is fairly new area, but there are local shops as well as a major indoor shopping centre, with all the usual shops - Big W, Supermarkets, Subway, MacDonalds,plenty of others.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:59 am
MickyBhoy

thanks for the response yes she is a mid wife

what like is the bull creek area for young families shops schools etc
and what like are the house prices for renting?
we would appreciate any advice and help