April 2003

Old Jul 16th 2003, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default April 2003

Hi all

We applied April 2003 and haven't heard anything yet, ie no medicals request, did anyone else apply around that time and if so how far along the line are you?

Not getting paranoid or anything we would just like to hear something.

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jul 16th 2003, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2003

Originally posted by karen and andy
Hi all

We applied April 2003 and haven't heard anything yet, ie no medicals request, did anyone else apply around that time and if so how far along the line are you?

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Hi Karen & Andy,

We applied end of Feb 2003 and have only had confirmation and our case number. We were planning to do our meds anyway but our agent has said not to. We front-loaded police checks.

I think the pre-June rush is over, so it is back to the more "normal" processing times. I think we still have a long wait!Ho Hum
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:00 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Hi Karen and Andy

although there has been a bit of a rush on recently, the normal processing times dictate an average wait of 8 to 9 months from submission of a skilled independant visa before you will get a request for medicals.

Try to put it out of yuor mind at the moment (if you can) becuase the chances are you will have quite a wait.

Good luck

Mel
Old Jul 16th 2003, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Hi all

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers

Karen and Andy

I applied Sept 2001 got request for medicals Jan 2003 :scared: Got caught up in the move from London to Adelaide red tape beurucatic BS but thats Oz its full of it !!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all for your replies,

I'm going to book a holiday now and take my mind off of things.

Good luck to you all

Cheers

Karen