Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

April 04 - anybody heard anything yet?

April 04 - anybody heard anything yet?

Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 04 - anybody heard anything yet?

Hi there April 13th deadline( points rise for skilled independent non modl) WE're the same have not heard anything apart from acknowledgement way back.
Decided to front load meds and are booked for guess what Thursday the 13th January strange coincidence Eh!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road

Good news everyone!!!!!

Twin brother & I applied last april although he was 12th and I was 23rd and he has now been asked for police checks so we all should be there or thereabouts for hearing soon

patiently waiting,

Brian
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bcl74
Good news everyone!!!!!

Twin brother & I applied last april although he was 12th and I was 23rd and he has now been asked for police checks so we all should be there or thereabouts for hearing soon

patiently waiting,

Brian

Hello Brian,

What visa is your brother applying for.From what i,ve seen on the immigration foram recently there,s still people from Feb who are still waiting for requests.

cheers dave
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:26 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hi All

March 16th and still no meds request. Emailed agent and she is going to email DIMIA to see if we've been assigned a CO but she thinks we'll get our meds request any day now. I certainly hope so!!! I'll post as soon as I get our requests.

R
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Hi there, we also were end of april (skilled independant) and were told we should hear by nov/dec by our agent but im still sitting none the wiser

brian
Hi im skilled independant. Applied end of March, did not use an agent but DIMIA quoted 50 weeks on their acknowledgement - so not long now hopefully
Will update when have any news.

Last edited by desperate2go; Jan 16th 2005 at 11:05 am.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

we are both skilled independant although he is instruments and I am electrical

Brian
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Just putting this back to the top to see if anyone has any news yet

Brian
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

tracy dodds is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we're skilled independent March 18 04 and rec'd med and PCC requests today. There is a thread on Immigration Forum, someone emailed by DIMIA saying they are starting to process April 04 this week, so hopefully not too much longer for you all now
Tracy
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 8:51 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

April 13th here not a dikie bird
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

aussiesoon will become famous soon enough

I really feel for you all. We applied Jan 04 MODL and finally had the visa granted on 23rd Dec (after various hair-raising moments). The wait is agonising - the constant looking at emails, waiting for the post etc. We tried to do other things towards going, such as sorting out the loft and changing our jobs to broaden our experience, so that we felt that we were doing something concrete towards our big move. finally, when we'd had enough we went to Center Parcs for the weekend and tried to forget about the wait - would thoroughly recomend this!

Hope it works for you all soon,

Rachel.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

gp18264 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We are a May 04 application, Everything that is required has been done. Patiently waiting

Graham
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Mid March 04(skilled independant) - meds and police requested about 2-3 weeks ago. Had my meds done and waiting for the police checks to come back. Not long for the rest of you now....hang on in there
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:08 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Hi all,

Just putting this back to the top to see if anyone has any news yet

Brian
We applied April 4th 04, still haven`t heard a thing!!!

Tracey
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Red face Re: April 04 - anybody heard anything yet?

Applied March 31st, 138 Aus Sponsored...
Meds request and PCC yesterday!!! Bond asked 2 weeks ago.

fabie
Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Just bumping this back to the top, Has anyone heard anything yet??????

Brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.