Reload this Page >

Application Posted - AGAIN!

Application Posted - AGAIN!

Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application Posted - AGAIN!

Hi Guys,

Just been to solicitors again and had all statements witnessed, copies signed etc.

Posted off the application which was twice as heavy as the previous one!

I included the documents listed on the attachment. What do you guys reckon to the decision this time???

Anthony
Attached Files
File Type: doc
contents overview.doc (21.5 KB, 549 views)
Old Jun 26th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats with the second application, anthony?

Have I missed something, was the 1st one lost?

Have your family come round / calmed down any?
Old Jun 26th 2003, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

jtipping is an unknown quantity at this point

Anthony

The only thing that I did differently was to add photographs of different events ie holidays, birthdays, parties, christmas spent together.

My heart went out to you when you last posted that you had encountered a problem. I really do wish you the very best of luck and I hope everything goes well this time. Let us know how you do???

Jan
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Sundarize

I got the visa returned and they asked for further info to support the claim of de facto for 12 months.

Family situation - still the same unfortunately!

Anthony
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:33 pm
J&K
Forum Regular

J&K is an unknown quantity at this point

Anthony,

I'm positive you'll be approved and on your way to Aus very soon, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

J&K
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony,
I really feel for you guys; I was so scared that my application would get the treatment that yours got - I went to Oz House in person, but had convinced myself there would be problems & was just stunned when it went through first time.
I hope it goes OK this time - shall be watching the forum with interest waiting to hear.

I've now run into a bit of the family situation - my dad is now showing no interest at all in meeting my fiance when he's in the UK this summer - even went so far as to say its inconvenient & he might not be able to have time off work! Then someone raised the question of long=distance wedding presents and the comment was "well, if you're getting married over there, why should people here buy you a present" !
Families - who need 'em?

Anyway, this isn't meant to be a post about my gripes, so I'll shut up!

Fingers crossed for you & Zoe.......
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that Pollyana, things will work out in the end.

footie chick
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application Posted - AGAIN!

I cant think of any more proof !

regards and good luck

Terry

Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks footie chick, he may come round yet;
I've got to the point now where it'll my dad's loss not mine - as my sister says I've waited this long for a decent bloke and the chance of happiness, and if I don't go I'll always regret it. Sounds hard, I guess but dad's had what he wanted out of life, my turn now......
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:41 pm
WBB

Default Re: Application Posted - AGAIN!

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hi Guys,

Just been to solicitors again and had all statements witnessed, copies signed etc.

Posted off the application which was twice as heavy as the previous one!

I included the documents listed on the attachment. What do you guys reckon to the decision this time???

Anthony
very helpful, thanks for the checklist

Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
I've got to the point now where it'll my dad's loss not mine - as my sister says I've waited this long for a decent bloke and the chance of happiness, and if I don't go I'll always regret it. Sounds hard, I guess but dad's had what he wanted out of life, my turn now......
poll
similiar situation, dad just distancing himself from us at the moment, whether it is an emotional front i dont know but it sure hurts like hell to see him like this as we have been close as two peas in a pod from day dot

still in his words to me "you have to do whatever you have to do in order to make yourself happy in this life as you are a long time dead and will then have no regrets to speak of"

arlene
Old Sep 7th 2003, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana

Sorry to hear that you Dad is being obstinate!! I am sure he will come round after a while.

When does your fiance return home? You are leaving yourself pretty soon, you must be getting excited.

Parents who needs them?!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Families can be a right royal pain in the proverbial. My parents aren't talking to us at the moment because of our plans to move to Perth.
They've basically said that we won't get in because "Australia is very choosy about who it lets in now you know.."
I wouldn't mind but my mum was going to go donkeys years ago but bottled it.
They might come round later - well I think my dad will but my mum can be more stubborn than the stubbornest man in stubbornville. I won't be holding my breath.

Here's to happy families:scared:

Claire
Old Sep 7th 2003, 8:42 pm
Home and Happy

Thanks for the words of support everyone! I'm hoping that my dad will come round a bit now that he has actually met The Bloke, but we shall see!
Bloke flies home next Friday (sniff, sob) - I'll have more time to post my usual drivel then, and I'll start with some of his comparisons between the UK and Oz......suffice to say for now, we are DEFINITELY living in Oz, not England!
As for excited - mixture of terror and anticipation at present! Help!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: