Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Apologies and karma

Apologies and karma

Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Apologies and karma

Please could I just thank eveyone who has given me karma and also apologise for not returning the honour but I have Norton Internet Security and it barely lets me do anything anymore. I can't send anyone Karma or put smilies on my posts. I can't even send or receive attachments on my emails which is a real pain in the A**e. I will get rid of it once we move but I've too many other things to sort out now without one other headache.

Anyway thanks again guys and I'll send you all Karmam in my thoughts.

Lindsey

By the way just in case everyone has uncrossed their extremities we have THREE viewings on Monday!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies and karma

Originally Posted by lindseyden
By the way just in case everyone has uncrossed their extremities we have THREE viewings on Monday!!!!!
I'll keep crossing for you.
Norton Internet Security isn't a bad product but by default it locks down your computer so much as to make it barely usable. I don't use it but I'm sure other people on here can offer you some specific advice to sort it out.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Apologies and karma

I think it just works too well and I'm not techie enough (or at all) to work out what I'm supposed to do. I hope you're right and someone will be able to give me some advice.

Thanks for crossing your bits!!!! 3 in one day is a bit daunting but hey beggars can't be choosers. Maybe they'll all fight over the house and I'll get more than the asking price.................well I can dream can't I?

Lindsey