Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:55 pm
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Originally Posted by charlie brown
you can tell he is really old hehehehehehheheheheheheheh:scared:
Old as the woman you feel, makes me nearly 40
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:55 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
The question was how old are you.........not how old your missus makes you feel.
Shite, if that was the question I died years ago
Ah, a man younger than my good self, how are you old timer?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Genie
Old as the woman you feel, makes me nearly 40
thats it no more feeling:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:58 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Did you teach her or something!!?
Just history in the beginning
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:59 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
Just history in the beginning

You're old history.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, a man younger than my good self, how are you old timer?
Good thanks D
Spending the daylight hours hooshunting.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:01 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Geordie George
You're old history.
Back in my day we would study, we never had the internet to distract us.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:03 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Back in my day we would study, we never had the internet to distract us.

I finished it!!! I am free for a whole two weeks. I'm gonna get drunk (more drunk ), experiment with herbal tea and watch daytim tele for two whole weeks. Bliss!

How's you, D?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:03 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Bix
Good thanks D
Spending the daylight hours hooshunting.
Good lad

I'm off looking for a new motorised scooter tomorrow.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:07 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I finished it!!! I am free for a whole two weeks. I'm gonna get drunk (more drunk ), experiment with herbal tea and watch daytim tele for two whole weeks. Bliss!

How's you, D?
YEAH!!!!

All good here, my mate's coming tomorrow, she's been in Sydney the past week, having a week with us, can't wait!

We're going to the bingo tomorrow night, having a game of lawn bowls on Sunday, then probably sleep the rest of the week
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:09 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

YEAH!!!!

All good here, my mate's coming tomorrow, she's been in Sydney the past week, having a week with us, can't wait!

We're going to the bingo tomorrow night, having a game of lawn bowls on Sunday, then probably sleep the rest of the week

If she was Geordie, I'll be very upset that you didn't give her my number.

Bless, you're getting old. You've forgotten that you've invited Deb for a dip in your spa this weekend. Shouldn't you be in there <ahem> warming it up?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Hi

To get back onto topic: Me - 40 :scared: (1st time I've written that - only a few weeks ago), Mrs - 43, Kids - 7 today (bless) and 3 in a few weeks. Left it late as we only met 9 years ago hence the ages of the rugrats. Tried 2 other wives and decided to get rid and trade in for a better model with better fittings

Decided to go now (ish) as coming to the end of my military service (22 yrs last week) so looking for a new challenge. Oz is the only place that I've visited in that time that I felt I could live in.

Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:13 pm
Keeping it fairly real

If she was Geordie, I'll be very upset that you didn't give her my number.

Bless, you're getting old. You've forgotten that you've invited Deb for a dip in your spa this weekend. Shouldn't you be in there <ahem> warming it up?
I didn't because she's Welsh

The spa is nice and warm, Deb will fit right in
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:14 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Craig822
Hi

To get back onto topic: Me - 40 :scared: (1st time I've written that - only a few weeks ago), Mrs - 43, Kids - 7 today (bless) and 3 in a few weeks. Left it late as we only met 9 years ago hence the ages of the rugrats. Tried 2 other wives and decided to get rid and trade in for a better model with better fittings

Decided to go now (ish) as coming to the end of my military service (22 yrs last week) so looking for a new challenge. Oz is the only place that I've visited in that time that I felt I could live in.

Cheers
Oh, to be young again....
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

I'm 33, wife is 32 and we have two kids 5 and 3......definately a lifestyle move for us....escape the long commutes and long grey winter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.