Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AoS Bond Requested !!!!!

AoS Bond Requested !!!!!

Old May 5th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Cool AoS Bond Requested !!!!!

EAT MY GOAL ! Assurance of Support Bond requested 30/4 !!! Letter received by our assuror today! They're down the bank as I type !!!
I like that !
Old May 5th 2004, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: AoS Bond Requested !!!!!

Originally posted by Innyjim
EAT MY GOAL ! Assurance of Support Bond requested 30/4 !!! Letter received by our assuror today! They're down the bank as I type !!!
I like that !

Excellent! I am very happy for you
What was your visa and your timeline?

fabie
Old May 5th 2004, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Originally posted by swissfabs
Excellent! I am very happy for you
What was your visa and your timeline?

fabie
Cheers !
On austimeline

Skilled Aus Sponsored 138
Applied 9/6/03
Ackn 11/6/03
PC & Med Req 23/2/04
AoS Bond Req 30/4/04

I'm happy as larry.....

Old May 5th 2004, 8:43 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers !
On austimeline

Skilled Aus Sponsored 138
Applied 9/6/03
Ackn 11/6/03
PC & Med Req 23/2/04
AoS Bond Req 30/4/04

I'm happy as larry.....

Woooo Hoooooo well done....its a great feelin innit

Oh and by the way..............who the **** is Larry.....lol
Old May 5th 2004, 8:46 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Who is Larry and why is he happy?
Old May 5th 2004, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by biggy
Woooo Hoooooo well done....its a great feelin innit

Oh and by the way..............who the **** is Larry.....lol
No idea, but I bet he's going around saying he's happy as Innyjim !!
Old May 5th 2004, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Ulujain
Who is Larry and why is he happy?
There you go, how very apt !!
Old May 5th 2004, 10:53 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

I like that !

Congratulations!!! Visas should only be a couple of weeks away, can you let me know the amount, I know its around £2000 for a family of four but want to send the amount off this week ready for them to request bond but don't know the exact amounts, thanks and again WELL DONE YOUR ON YOU WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 5th 2004, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by leanda
Congratulations!!! Visas should only be a couple of weeks away, can you let me know the amount, I know its around £2000 for a family of four but want to send the amount off this week ready for them to request bond but don't know the exact amounts, thanks and again WELL DONE YOUR ON YOU WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent it in AUS$ so you get the exact amount. Worked out just over the £2K mark......

Cheers !
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

peavy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: AoS Bond Requested !!!!!

hi,
Congratulations!!
Can you tell me how many days (working) it takes to get a VISA after bond of $3500 is loged with CENTERLINK? My bond was loged on 01sept04.

Thanks,
Ronnie.