Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone willing to help with my study on British expats?

Anyone willing to help with my study on British expats?

Old Aug 7th 2010, 6:39 am
Just Joined

louise123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone willing to help with my study on British expats?

I am in Melbourne studying for 6 months and wondered if anyone on here knows of any social groups/clubs/associations for British members or a high number of British members that I could join?

Also is anyone who has moved to Melbourne from the UK in the past 10-20 years (or less) willing to answer a few questions about why you moved to Melbourne and about your life here?
It would all be kept confidential and used towards my final dissertation in my geography degree in the UK.

Thanks to anyone who replies.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone willing to help with my study on British expats?

We have only been here for 2 years but I don't mind answering your questions if it helps
Old Aug 7th 2010, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NiknAid
We have only been here for 2 years but I don't mind answering your questions if it helps
Thanks 2 years is great, I'll work some things out and send you a message when I have got everything together, thankyou so much
Old Aug 7th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

ExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really niceExSmoggie is just really nice

Hi, I've been here for 5 1/2 years and spent three years of that in Melbourne although I currently live in NSW.

I also have a UK geography degree so more than happy to help our a fellow geographer if I can be of any assistance!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ExSmoggie
Hi, I've been here for 5 1/2 years and spent three years of that in Melbourne although I currently live in NSW.

I also have a UK geography degree so more than happy to help our a fellow geographer if I can be of any assistance!
Thank you that would work really well, I need to get organised but I'll send you a message when I'm ready, thanks again
Old Aug 11th 2010, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by louise123
Thank you that would work really well, I need to get organised but I'll send you a message when I'm ready, thanks again
Yep, happy to help with your questions!!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:19 am
Just Joined

I just wanted to check if there was anyone else willing to help me out with my study? I have some questions available now so if anyone else wants to take part that would be fantastic.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute

I will provided you can supply me with a copy of your ethics approval.

Ian
Old Sep 7th 2010, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ebo1608
I will provided you can supply me with a copy of your ethics approval.

Ian
I have a copy of my ethics checklist but I will need to scan it in so that you can see it which might take me a few days, thanks for offering to participate though
Old Sep 7th 2010, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise123
I just wanted to check if there was anyone else willing to help me out with my study? I have some questions available now so if anyone else wants to take part that would be fantastic.
What's the pay like?