Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone who doesnt work stupid hours in Oz?

Anyone who doesnt work stupid hours in Oz?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone who doesnt work stupid hours in Oz?

Originally posted by renth
I have a good job. It's I.T. software application support.

Money is O.K. I start at 9.00am & leave at 4.50 and have 1 hour 15 minutes for lunch when I usually go to the gym or circuit training.

My boss is a really gool bloke and there is no stress and I don't have to work too hard.

The best bit is it's a government job, so PB and Wilf are paying me...

Thanks lads!
I contribute to the upkeep of lots of people who could not otherwise feed themselves like you - civil servants, those who cannot speak English, poor children, illegal refugees, etc. It is my charitable work and you may as well have your soup and bread too. Do not play me a tune on your accordion though and it is one slice only each.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

lynn kennedy is an unknown quantity at this point

8am till 4pm monday to friday.
Funds Management (not the boss either!)

Lynn
Old Jun 17th 2003, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Chris000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Better money and promotion but crappier hours, but the positive is the Brisbane climate and the beautiful sunshine coast. Heaven.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:09 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone who doesnt work stupid hours in Oz?

Originally posted by Wilf
I contribute to the upkeep of lots of people who could not otherwise feed themselves like you - civil servants, those who cannot speak English, poor children, illegal refugees, etc. It is my charitable work and you may as well have your soup and bread too. Do not play me a tune on your accordion though and it is one slice only each.
Your sounding more like a PB alias everyday mr wilf. Just somthing in the sarcastic tone of your posts.