Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Wales

Anyone from Wales

Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:03 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from Wales

Originally Posted by rachaey
my younger brother been in Cairns for over a year, Craig and he plays for the dolphins footy club, Bix do you know this team
Hi Rach.

Can't say I know the Dolphins but I don't watch the local footie.

We met a Craig who came out about then but haven't seen him around for a few months now.....he got a girlfriend

Is your bruv a quantity surveyor by any chance and into surf life saving ?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:39 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i lived there once, been tarnished for life
Wrexham wasn't it? That would do that to you
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:22 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ransi
Wrexham wasn't it? That would do that to you
close by, Mold! :shock:
anyways where you been hiding?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

She's been a little tied up
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:58 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bix
you’ve piqued my curiosity, tell me more
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
We're in Brisbane are you thinking of moving here?

Jo
Hi Jo

Yes we arrive next March 25th, North Lakes area i believe. Slap bang in the middle of the 6 nations, so will need to find a pub to watch (or drowned the sorrows)!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smudger_scfc
Hi Jo

Yes we arrive next March 25th, North Lakes area i believe. Slap bang in the middle of the 6 nations, so will need to find a pub to watch (or drowned the sorrows)!!
You'll definately find places to watch it but it will be about 1am! OH is getting excited about the world cup - don't know why 'cos Wales are playing crap at the moment! He goes into the city to watch it or stops up all night!!

Let us know if you need any info!

Jo
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:45 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
OH is getting excited about the world cup - don't know why

Jo
becasue it's the bloody world cup mun.. and 6 glorious weeks of rugby...i've told OH to take his playstaion upstairs for the duration...the tv is mine
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:31 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Same shite...

Bloody working!!!!!!!!!!!!! <shockhorror>
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:32 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Bix
A minority who actually notices that
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:03 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Ransi
A minority who actually notices that
My animal instinct
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Hi Bix, no he works at the airport, he's an aircraft fitter, he just gone baxk after a month home so hopefully it wont be too long till we can get out there to see him

Rach
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pam0512
Hiya, we're from Bridgend too, just arrived in Perth.......small world!!
Where in Bridgend? And hows it going in Perth?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Hi Guys we are from Cardiff S-Wales .living in Perth for the last 18 months.(Living in Mindarie,North Perth.)
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:29 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mike-Ju
Were Welsh, from Bridgend heading for Sydney probably (best prospects and pay)

Love Cains so tropical
Ahhhh give my regards to the Roof when you are next in there We used to live up by MacArthur Glen on the common now in Mission Beach just South of Cairns and loving it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.