Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone using a container to Sydney soon?

Anyone using a container to Sydney soon?

Old Oct 1st 2011, 1:32 am
Just Joined

Robcuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone using a container to Sydney soon?

Hi guys,

Just some background information - Im an English guy currently living in Sydney and have been here for 5 years. Ive used this forum since 2003 when i applied for permanent residency but my old account has disappeared and i closed the email account that was linked to it due to spam so i have had to create a new account on here.

Anyway, I have 2 chairs that im really keen to ship out but im struggling to get them out here. So my question is would anyone be prepared to sell me a little space in there container? They are basically 2 leather chairs i guess about a metre cubed in size. I would obviously pay for the space and any costs involved and would gladly help you when you arrive in Sydney. I would also happily take you around the suburbs and show you the sights as well as give you advice you require

if anyone can help please get in touch.

Thanks

Rob