Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone used or using o.e visa s please post.

Anyone used or using o.e visa s please post.

Old Jul 20th 2005, 6:05 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Anyone used or using o.e visa s please post.

Hi.

Ive been on BE, the PUBLIC forum throughout my visa process and found it absolutely priceless for info and advice off everyone and will continue posting here and on other sites when i get to oz.

Please post your experiences with them.

alk
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:38 pm
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone used or using o.e visa s please post.

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Hi.

Ive been on BE, the PUBLIC forum throughout my visa process and found it absolutely priceless for info and advice off everyone and will continue posting here and on other sites when i get to oz.

alk

In a nutshell the service we received was appalling and we are currently in the process of making a complaint about them to the MARA (registering body). I certainly would not recommend them.

Carolyn
Old Jul 20th 2005, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

TRACEY TURTON is an unknown quantity at this point

hi we have used them and they seem ok we have just passed our TRA and my husband isn't qualified for his job but they got us pass the first part
Old Jul 20th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

alk

Sent you pm
Old Jul 20th 2005, 11:09 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Sent you pm
I know what you mean!

Whats so good about balmoraol, sorry to be nosey!

al.x
Old Jul 20th 2005, 11:10 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

alk
Do a search - there are loads of postings about them - some possitive, but not many. My personal experience with them was awfull! If your case is straightforward - save some pennies and time!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 11:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Do a search - there are loads of postings about them - some possitive, but not many. My personal experience with them was awfull! If your case is straightforward - save some pennies and time!
I have done a search and it doesnt look too good. Surely all those peope cant be wrong?

Why are they so bad in alot of peoples eyes(only taken from the posts i have read)?

alk

Last edited by alkristensen; Jul 21st 2005 at 12:50 am.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:30 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

I have done a search and it doesnt look too good does it. Surely all those peope cant be wrong?

Why are they so bad in everyones eyes(only taken from the posts i have read)?

alk
we used them and had no problems with them. richard gregan posted not that long ago and apparently some of the earlier posts slating them we his ex employees who had started up on their own and were trying to bad mouth them, if you do a search, you should be able to find it, but like i said, we were lucky that we had no problems with them but some other people have found them to be terrible.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:46 am
Banned

Well i have been told there may be court action against me if i post things about them on this site.

You cant sue people for money they dont have can you?

Hope not as o.e. took all my money anyway! Still paying it off now, so court action would be paid off very very slowly as its means tested anyway.

I think thats why people have sent me so many pm's as this was the case with all of them too.

Just seeing if everyone else had the same experience?

Makes seven so far today. building a good case against (under english law anyway, not scottish law as o.e. are ruled by. I wonder what they can get away with under scottish law then?)

al

Last edited by alkristensen; Jul 21st 2005 at 12:49 am.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
we used them and had no problems with them. richard gregan posted not that long ago and apparently some of the earlier posts slating them we his ex employees who had started up on their own and were trying to bad mouth them, if you do a search, you should be able to find it, but like i said, we were lucky that we had no problems with them but some other people have found them to be terrible.

Well I'm not an ex employee with a gripe- just a client who didn't get anywhere near the service we were promised....
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:39 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, and nowhere near the service we should have had for the money we paid!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Trax is an unknown quantity at this point

We used O.E. and got our visas through them last year. We had Tony Coates who is based in Ireland doing the work He was very helpful, and did keep us abreast of what was happening.

We did phone or e-mail a couple of other companies first, and they were very lax in getting back to us - almost as if they were doing us a favour, where as O.E. did make more effort.

Trax
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:26 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i have been told there may be court action against me if i post things about them on this site.

You cant sue people for money they dont have can you?

Hope not as o.e. took all my money anyway! Still paying it off now, so court action would be paid off very very slowly as its means tested anyway.

I think thats why people have sent me so many pm's as this was the case with all of them too.

Just seeing if everyone else had the same experience?

Makes seven so far today. building a good case against (under english law anyway, not scottish law as o.e. are ruled by. I wonder what they can get away with under scottish law then?)

al
Take it you're not going to the oe seminar now Alk?
Old Jul 21st 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

hi, we used OE and the service was excellent, they were professional and very informative and got our tra and visa without a hitch, highly recommended.

Hi.

alk
Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:02 am
Banned

Yes i am.

I live in manchester and me and the boys are going for a beer first, and ill leave them in a bar around the corner to come to the seminar. If anyone wants a beer first give me a shout.

Cant wait to see the movers and Hifx representatives, im not going for o.e s sake..

alk

Last edited by alkristensen; Jul 21st 2005 at 11:14 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.