Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone use Anglo-Pacific Removals?

Wikiposts

Anyone use Anglo-Pacific Removals?

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone use Anglo-Pacific Removals?

We're already used them this end, everything is in the container.

However, would be interested to hear feedback from anyone else that has used them.

Thanks v much
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:36 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone use Anglo-Pacific Removals?

Crikey! You don't go asking about that company here. Polly'll get you! (Do a search for ***** ********. )

GG

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
We're already used them this end, everything is in the container.

However, would be interested to hear feedback from anyone else that has used them.

Thanks v much
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Crikey! You don't go asking about that company here. Polly'll get you! (Do a search for ***** ********. )

GG
Yes I have just done a search - sh*t
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:42 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Eeek! I'm sure that they can't screw up every single time. Hopefully your experience of them might be OK? (She says hopefully, trying to sound positive.) Good luck!

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to suggest you do a search on ***** ********, but as you've just done that, I suggest you have a strong drink and start praying.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I was going to suggest you do a search on ***** ********, but as you've just done that, I suggest you have a strong drink and start praying.
We are already having a few problems with them so I have emailed this site link to their International Sales Manager, if he hasn't already seen it (oh and also to the people who recommended them.) Great.

Again, really wish I had found this site earlier
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We are already having a few problems with them so I have emailed this site link to their International Sales Manager, if he hasn't already seen it (oh and also to the people who recommended them.) Great.

Again, really wish I had found this site earlier
He is probably the guy who ignored my complaint letter! Someone a few months back emailed the company with info from this site too, but the horror stories have continued. Uif you;ve read the past stuff, I guess you have seen the link to *****, where the guy had his car ruined by them?

My main gripe was that there was a total lack of communication, and when they did let some info slip, it was wrong - wrong ship, wrong UK port, wrong ship for the mising part of consignment, which turned out not to be missing at all. Even the importers this end had difficutly getting info from them.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:55 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Jones's.... We had excellent service from Anglo Pacific.
Couldn't fault them in the least.
2 of my best mates who emigated to Perth before us used them as well, again, with no problems at all.

I've copied & pasted a reply I made about them, from a previous thread.
__________________________________________________ _____________

We live in Perth WA now. Came over 1 1/2 years ago from East Kilbride.

We got lots of quotes for shipping ang ended up using Anglo Pacific.

We didn't take any big stuff, but still ended up with about 42 "tea Chest" boxes.
Two guys arrived at our house and packed everything into the boxes. We didn't see the boxes again until they arrived in our new house in Perth. They offered to unpack them for us as well, but we just did it ourselves.

No problems with Anglo Pacific at all. Good service... Nothing broken etc.

Good luck...
Cheers.... John....
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scossie
Jones's.... We had excellent service from Anglo Pacific.
Couldn't fault them in the least.
2 of my best mates who emigated to Perth before us used them as well, again, with no problems at all.

I've copied & pasted a reply I made about them, from a previous thread.
__________________________________________________ _____________

We live in Perth WA now. Came over 1 1/2 years ago from East Kilbride.

We got lots of quotes for shipping ang ended up using Anglo Pacific.

We didn't take any big stuff, but still ended up with about 42 "tea Chest" boxes.
Two guys arrived at our house and packed everything into the boxes. We didn't see the boxes again until they arrived in our new house in Perth. They offered to unpack them for us as well, but we just did it ourselves.

No problems with Anglo Pacific at all. Good service... Nothing broken etc.

Good luck...
Cheers.... John....
Thanks for that, much appreciated...................