Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone up for a sheffield meet?

anyone up for a sheffield meet?

Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone up for a sheffield meet?

hello folks,

well, as there seems to be quite a few of us prospective migrants from sheffield, rotherham and doncaster, sue (aka tiredwithtwins) and i thought a meet would be a good idea.

we know that there is one going on in leeds but if anyone is interested, we'd like to organise one at brewsters, near the arena on sunday 11th september at 2pm so for those of you with little ones, this should be a good venue. also hear th is good too!

heres hoping we get a good response,

debs x
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:18 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone up for a sheffield meet?

oooooh........can i come too???

come on all you sheffield/nearby folks.......anyone who isnt driving, its easy to get to by train!
anyone want directions, pm me or debs....

sue
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

looks like me and you then sue!
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
looks like me and you then sue!

cool!!

you on nights at the mo debs?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
cool!!

you on nights at the mo debs?
yep, how can you tell?!!!

its a doddle here on nights, all the kids sound asleep money for old rope!

just going to get the sweeties out and the video and thats me set up for the night! only doing one aswell, how cool is that!

when you back at work then?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:53 pm

yep, how can you tell?!!!

its a doddle here on nights, all the kids sound asleep money for old rope!

just going to get the sweeties out and the video and thats me set up for the night! only doing one aswell, how cool is that!

when you back at work then?

blimey.....can i get a job there??
i handed my notice in on the friday before we went to mablethorpe......so im back at work as soon as nhs profs will let me start!!!!!

looks like its just you and me for the sheffield meet.
...either that or we are the only 2 women in south yorkshire who arent out getting

take care debs.....catch up with you soon!

sue x
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
blimey.....can i get a job there??
i handed my notice in on the friday before we went to mablethorpe......so im back at work as soon as nhs profs will let me start!!!!!

looks like its just you and me for the sheffield meet.
...either that or we are the only 2 women in south yorkshire who arent out getting

take care debs.....catch up with you soon!

sue x
OMG, didn't know you'd packed in!

it is a doddle here, great job, so different to the childrens!

yep, me and you then! oh well we know how to partayyyy don't we!!!!

chat soon x
Old Aug 13th 2005, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Hi Debs,

If you are in Sheffield, say hello to me Mum and Dad. They live in Loxley.

Incidentally, they repeated the Parkinson with Michael Palin and Julie Andrews in Oz last night and there was an interesting bit at the end about the difference between the Sheffield and Barnsley accents when the two places are only five miles apart. I noticed the Donny accent is different as well, when I lived there for 9 years.

Have a good meeting. Reckon Clifton Park is a good place, especially if there are kids going. Sorry for interfering.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Neil S
Hi Debs,

If you are in Sheffield, say hello to me Mum and Dad. They live in Loxley.

Incidentally, they repeated the Parkinson with Michael Palin and Julie Andrews in Oz last night and there was an interesting bit at the end about the difference between the Sheffield and Barnsley accents when the two places are only five miles apart. I noticed the Donny accent is different as well, when I lived there for 9 years.

Have a good meeting. Reckon Clifton Park is a good place, especially if there are kids going. Sorry for interfering.
no worries neil, looks like its just me and sue anyway!!

will definately say hello to mum and dad....this feels a bit spooky because i might know them!!

i lived in loxley for 12 years!! stannington now. my hubbys boss has a daughter who lives in oz and rents her house out at loxley!!! it couldn't be could it!?

debs
Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

no worries neil, looks like its just me and sue anyway!!

will definately say hello to mum and dad....this feels a bit spooky because i might know them!!

i lived in loxley for 12 years!! stannington now. my hubbys boss has a daughter who lives in oz and rents her house out at loxley!!! it couldn't be could it!?

debs
well folks, thought i'd try and get and get this started, well it was the middle of the night when i posted it!

come on you yorkies....
Old Aug 14th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: anyone up for a sheffield meet? oh ok then, a yorkshire one!!!

hello folks,

well, as there seems to be quite a few of us prospective migrants from sheffield, rotherham and doncaster, sue (aka tiredwithtwins) and i thought a meet would be a good idea.

we know that there is one going on in leeds but if anyone is interested, we'd like to organise one at brewsters, near the arena on sunday 11th september at 2pm so for those of you with little ones, this should be a good venue. also hear th is good too!

heres hoping we get a good response,

debs x

making it a yorkshire one now!!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

making it a yorkshire one now!!!!!
hi you two;

i'll make it a threesome!!!

but suppose i'll have to bring wife and kids

steve
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jacknat
hi you two;

i'll make it a threesome!!!

but suppose i'll have to bring wife and kids

steve
wey heyyyyyyyyyy

we have lift off sue!!!

someone really does like us i was getting worried!!!!!

3 plus wife and kids sounds great........my hubby and kiddie winks, big ones at that coming too.

chat soon steve
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

wey heyyyyyyyyyy

we have lift off sue!!!

someone really does like us i was getting worried!!!!!

3 plus wife and kids sounds great........my hubby and kiddie winks, big ones at that coming too.

chat soon steve
you two will be easy to spot!!!!

debs rocking in the corner!!

2 twins, whipping the kids

steve
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

might be rocking cos i'll be !!!

can see you're building this picture of me and sue steve!

actually you're presumptions might not be far from reality...well we are both nurses and you've got to be mad to do that job!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.