Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone up for another meet at Burleigh yet???

Anyone up for another meet at Burleigh yet???

Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone up for another meet at Burleigh yet???

Not going to be 30 degrees today then????? LOL!!!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

it's a bit grim isn't it.
ah well it was a bit grim yesterday too but it cleared up nicely (always the optimist!)
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Hi all

Thanks for today. Really enjoyed it (apart from the rain). Sorry we didn't get chance to speak with everyone. Hopefully there will be another meet soon so I can get another chance to meet you all.

Clare xx
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hey

Was good to see you all again and meet some new faces. Shame about the weather (again!!!)

Hopefully we can have a dry, warm meet next time!!!

x
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:52 am
Just Joined

ozbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Everyone
Thanks for arranging the meet today, shame about the weather but really good to meet new people and hope to catch up with some more of you soon.
Thanks again!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi all,
Sorry I didnt get round to speak to everyone, was building up the guts when it started raining!! Hopefully next time we will.
Thanks to those i did meet today , had a great time and hope to meet again soon.
Claire.x

Last edited by gazclaire; Nov 2nd 2008 at 9:07 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:02 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdraper
Hey

Was good to see you all again and meet some new faces. Shame about the weather (again!!!)

x
Third time lucky next time maybe!!

So who's going to arrange the next meet then?? Currumbin was suggested by a few today, it's beaut down there X
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Currumbin sounds good - not been there but happy to go. I think it was GazClaire who mentioned it. How long do we want to wait until the next one?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Hey

x
you seriously need to stop jinxing us lol
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

I agree with all of the above, was good to see some familiar faces and some new ones too. I have taken the liberty of posting a new thread about the next meet. We love currumbin. Have suggested the end of november but not put a date cos I need to check the roster and find out when I'm off. All ideas and input welcome.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Currumbin sounds good - not been there but happy to go. I think it was GazClaire who mentioned it. How long do we want to wait until the next one?
Yes it twas me who suggested Currumbin, We went to Kropp park just on the beach and it would be great for those with small kids as there was a great playarea away from the sea. But near enough for those who want to be on the beach. There are 2 bbq's, sink and shower/toilet block, with several undercover seating areas. End of Nov sounds good to us. Dont know if you meant this park but its just an idea.
Claire.x